Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Occupation
Student
Congrats to the new deliveries!

Last time I checked I had an ETA of 4/10 to 4/14 which was pushed from a few days prior. Looks like I'm pushed back again 4/13 - 4/17. The wait continues... :) Thanks for the update @JLWF Dealer Guy
Less than a month between when I put my order in to delivery! I’m more than excited haha
Sponsored

BSw

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR - 2015 Ford Mustang - 2018 Volvo S90
Truck Pick-Up / Yard Exit 04/10/18 09:47:00 AM ROPER, UT VDC (on truck to dealer) ..... Almost there!!!
That's great, seems they forgot to load mine on that truck

marv1294

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Occupation
Student
Less than a month between when I put my order in to delivery! I’m more than excited haha
Oh shoot I replied to the wrong post dammit
Didn’t mean to look like an ass and reply that to your post @FUBAR

Thanks for all your help through this insanity @JLWF Dealer Guy !

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)

That’s good to know..I was thinking, “damn, he’s hardcore!”:cwl:

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Well, Punk’n...that’s to be expected. Same goes for the other special colors. I believe Sting Gray is slated for production this week. So, perhaps your color is as well? What do you think @$uicide$hift ?
What you said seems to be the hold up. A lot of the base colors (black, silver, red, white, granite) seem to move through pretty quickly. Anyone with Punk'n, Ocean Blue, and Sting Gray are being held back from starting build. Why, we have no clue as a few of these colors have been built and shipped.

I am not sure how many different colors can be available at a given time in the paint booth. If only X different colors can be loaded during a run I can see them holding these colors off until they get enough orders to make it viable to run many down the line.

Once they start building models with Sting Gray and Punk'n I think we will start to see a lot of movement in these orders. I am expecting the line to start running these by next week but we won't know until we start getting updates of these builds moving out of D1. I do believe we are very close.

On a side note I feel bad for the people that had their Jeeps put in storage until FCA had no more room to store them across multiple locations. At this point the new ones coming off the line have no where to go and appear to be loaded first while they sneak in a few of the ones in storage here and there trying to catch up.

Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

LOL you did not look like an ass. You looked way way way worse than an ass! So much so that i cannot even type the words in this forum! :cwl:

All is good though, at least I got a laugh out of it!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
What you said seems to be the hold up. A lot of the base colors (black, silver, red, white, granite) seem to move through pretty quickly. Anyone with Punk'n and Sting Gray are being held back from starting build. Why, we have no clue as a few of these colors have been built and shipped.

I am not sure how many different colors can be available at a given time in the paint booth. If only X different colors can be loaded during a run I can see them holding these colors off until they get enough orders to make it viable to run many down the line.

Once they start building models with Sting Gray and Punk'n I think we will start to see a lot of movement in these orders. I am expecting the line to start running these by next week but we won't know until we start getting updates of these builds moving out of D1. I do believe we are very close.

On a side note I feel bad for the people that had their Jeeps put in storage until FCA had no more room to store them across multiple locations. At this point the new ones coming off the line have no where to go and appear to be loaded first while they sneak in a few of the ones in storage here and there trying to catch up.
Unfortunately, my reality.

marv1294

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Occupation
Student
LOL you did not look like an ass. You looked way way way worse than an ass! So much so that i cannot even type the words in this forum! :cwl:

All is good though, at least I got a laugh out of it!
Lol today is just not my day, I called a patient mom by accident because I was I was on the phone with her right before that

BBDOC

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 5-Series, Honda Civic, Honda Minivan
I already received my second golden ticket for $500 and now this one expires at the end of April. Please send our Jeeps out:(. Please. Pretty please. Sugar on top.:fingerscrossed:

Sponsored

JDinSOCal

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 JKUR Anvil, '17 4Runner TRD
Vehicle Showcase
I was told today by my dealer that FCA changed shipping companies and that's the reason for delays, he wad told by his Jeep rep. LIES...Everyone that is not going to or at Marion OH is getting their Jeeps. We are the forgotten bunch.

marv1294

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Occupation
Student
I already received my second golden ticket for $500 and now this one expires at the end of April. Please send our Jeeps out:(. Please. Pretty please. Sugar on top.:fingerscrossed:
Did you check the fine print? I signed up on so many different emails and mailing addresses but they all exclude the wrangler

RIP11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
so i haven't show up on the spreadsheet, jeep chat just told me that I'm in the "build process" but wouldn't specify a code, give an ETA, or even hint at which part of the build process, so i finally emailed my dealer for the first time since ordering and he's told me that my jeep is in "F", PAINT STATUS" and that it should be on the lot in 2 to 3 weeks. Not sure how it hasn't made the spreadsheet, but i guess the dealer is the most reliable source of info to go by.

BBDOC

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 5-Series, Honda Civic, Honda Minivan
I’ll have to check the fine print. They may have changed the second one:mad:. The first one was good on the fine print.

AFfiredawg

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Fire Fighter
And it is in..... Jeep at Dealer.JPG
Sponsored

Status