Not open for further replies.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
@JAY My dealer just notified me that my order failed inspection. Can I replace my original info on the tracking sheet? If so:

Order date: 3/28/18
VON: 90008804
VIN: 1C4HJXFG9JW209636
Oh that sucks! On the other hand, you won’t be in possession of a vehicle that had issues...my best attempt at a silver lining.
Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Still cant open it. Just keep getting failed.... I only access forum from my phone but I've never had an issue before... why now? Frustrating.
I have never used my phone to access the Excel spreadsheet. I tried today just to see what I would get.

After downloading and trying to open I get "This document cannot be opened"

Android version: 6.0.1
App for opening Excel documents: Polaris Office 5

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
Oh that sucks! On the other hand, you won’t be in possession of a vehicle that had issues...my best attempt at a silver lining.
It does, and that's exactly how I'm looking at it. It's been bothering me after it was in I(ncarceration) past a week or so. Hopefully it gets a priority build and moves a little quicker through the process. Any issues with this one and I'll probably back out, eat my deposit and wait for the 19's and pay the price increases. That's a worst case scenario though, I would rather have my second build go seamlessly. Maybe all the back ordered parts will be caught up as mine moves through. The power of positive thinking!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It does, and that's exactly how I'm looking at it. It's been bothering me after it was in I(ncarceration) past a week or so. Hopefully it gets a priority build and moves a little quicker through the process. Any issues with this one and I'll probably back out, eat my deposit and wait for the 19's and pay the price increases. That's a worst case scenario though, I would rather have my second build go seamlessly. Maybe all the back ordered parts will be caught up as mine moves through. The power of positive thinking!
Right on! Did you change your build at all?

Sponsored

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
Right on! Did you change your build at all?
I thought about it. Original stuff I couldn't decide on like color and painted or black fenders. Checked with my dealer and they're still sticking to the original price. I figured if I changed anything that would probably constitute a new order and I didn't want to risk paying the higher freight and msrp when I like my original order just as much. It's got everything but the safety package and the body color top and flares, headliner and mats. And I already have the mats sitting in my garage with all my other parts. I'm about as happy with it as I can be. Rather start over than continue to sit in "I" wondering what's wrong with it. And hopefully the JS and KZ back logs are cleared out when I come back through.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought about it. Original stuff I couldn't decide on like color and painted or black fenders. Checked with my dealer and they're still sticking to the original price. I figured if I changed anything that would probably constitute a new order and I didn't want to risk paying the higher freight and msrp when I like my original order just as much. It's got everything but the safety package and the body color top and flares, headliner and mats. And I already have the mats sitting in my garage with all my other parts. I'm about as happy with it as I can be. Rather start over than continue to sit in "I" wondering what's wrong with it. And hopefully the JS and KZ back logs are cleared out when I come back through.
Yes, I’m hoping the delays are cleared out soon. It would be nice if the failed builds were expedited...I guess you’ll find out.

lonz

First Name
Lonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order Jeep Wrangler JL
Ugh.. Still TBD delivery date for me... Was in JB for 20 days, and now in KZ for 14 days... And counting... Painful... :-( Original delivery date was 3/26-3/30, and now it's been changed to TBD... Bummer... My dealer said he's not sure what's going on...

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ugh.. Still TBD delivery date for me... Was in JB for 20 days, and now in KZ for 14 days... And counting... Painful... :-( Original delivery date was 3/26-3/30, and now it's been changed to TBD... Bummer... My dealer said he's not sure what's going on...
Did you order dual tops? Plus, the shipping is an issue. From what I’ve been told, the rail cars are backlogged.

lonz

First Name
Lonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order Jeep Wrangler JL
Did you order dual tops? Plus, the shipping is an issue. From what I’ve been told, the rail cars are backlogged.
Yes, I ordered Dual Tops. I was hoping that since I'm in St. Louis, I'd have a good shot at catching a train sooner than later, since a lot of tracks run through this area, and the out west from here...

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
I feel your pain....today is day 20 in JB for me. No end in sight...

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
This is one of my biggest disappointments when picking mine up : NO WINDOW STICKER ! And when I search the VIN, none is available ! Weird eh ?! But at least I got my Jeep so...
Your Dealer should be able to order you one.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I ordered Dual Tops. I was hoping that since I'm in St. Louis, I'd have a good shot at catching a train sooner than later, since a lot of tracks run through this area, and the out west from here...
So, you’re most likely waiting for your soft top and then a ride out of there.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.