Not open for further replies.

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
If anyone else is still experiencing issues downloading or opening the spreadsheet please PM me and let me know what operating system (or mobile OS) and which browser you are using.
No problems the last few days with chrome, desktop, android phone and tablet.
Sponsored

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Thank you for your help. Clearly I missed something while reading. Mistakes happen.

Iā€™m sorry for whatever has you down in life to the point where youā€™re picking on people on the internet. I hope your day today is better!

I must need more coffee, because Iā€™m still not able to find where it is stated that those who had gotten in before the paid option would continue to receive free updates.

Itā€™s highly likely that Iā€™m staring right at it and just donā€™t see it. Iā€™ve got a teething 2 toddler and a newborn at home, so I am not sleeping much - Iā€™ve found that lack of sleep does cause me to miss details from time to time.

Can you help point it out to me? Iā€™m not trying to be a jerk or to prove anything, Iā€™m just honestly not sure where Iā€™m missing it.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/jlwf-paid-jeep-order-tracking-service-now-open.5879/

Glad I'm beyond the toddler stage...GL on surviving that :whew:

Tracking is closed, not sure which of the 600+ pages says that. The instructions are on the first page. I think he opens it up once enough tracked vehicles flush out. Just my $0.02 is that it may take a couple few weeks. A lot of vehicles are stuck waiting for shipping, so that will also keep the tracking log full until they get to dealers and he pulls them off the tracker. I think it's generally a manual process to add/remove users so there's a little lag.

Of course if he responds to the thread with other info, disregard my response!

Production and delivery is generally backed up now, so add a month to what you expect. I was told about 6-8 weeks by dealer. Jeepchat told me 6-10, then a few weeks later "we always tell people 10-12" lol.

mint

First Name
Jam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR SG Matching top & fenders - ordered 3/27
VON #41411988
ORDER DATE 3/27/2018

Thank you!

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
Thank you for your help. Clearly I missed something while reading. Mistakes happen.

Iā€™m sorry for whatever has you down in life to the point where youā€™re picking on people on the internet. I hope your day today is better!

I must need more coffee, because Iā€™m still not able to find where it is stated that those who had gotten in before the paid option would continue to receive free updates.

Itā€™s highly likely that Iā€™m staring right at it and just donā€™t see it. Iā€™ve got a teething 2 toddler and a newborn at home, so I am not sleeping much - Iā€™ve found that lack of sleep does cause me to miss details from time to time.

Can you help point it out to me? Iā€™m not trying to be a jerk or to prove anything, Iā€™m just honestly not sure where Iā€™m missing it.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/jlwf-paid-jeep-order-tracking-service-now-open.5879/
You'e on line 411 of the sheet. The VON page. You're not in D1 yet, so when you hit that, you'l move to the first page

Sponsored

Kery00

First Name
Kery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, Ford CMAX, Punk'n Jeep on the way
VON #41411988
ORDER DATE 3/27/2018

Thank you!
Just so you know the order tracking is currently closed. The last communication was that it would be opened once a month or so and currently requires a $20 fee to be added. I would just watch this forum for when it opens back up again.

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
@JAY My dealer just notified me that my order failed inspection. Can I replace my original info on the tracking sheet? If so:

Order date: 3/28/18
VON: 90008804
VIN: 1C4HJXFG9JW209636

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was moved to ā€œIā€ on 3/10.
@uudog, @vonbeck Since mine has failed inspection, you two are now the senior members of the I(ncarcerated) group. Good luck with your builds, hope your stay is short and you pass through and get your jeeps soon!

vonbek

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
@uudog, @vonbeck Since mine has failed inspection, you two are now the senior members of the I(ncarcerated) group. Good luck with your builds, hope your stay is short and you pass through and get your jeeps soon!
Ouch!! Sorry to hear that! I asked my dealer to look into it yesterday, I'm hoping they're just counting stitches and not failing it . Good luck with the new order!

uudog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
So is that what we have to look forward to? Starting all over?!?!?

We will carry the torch and fight the good fight. We will be waiting for you when you come through "I" this go around. Make sure to say hello when you pass by. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.....

Good luck to you!

:jk::flag::jk:

Sponsored

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So is that what we have to look forward to? Starting all over?!?!?

We will carry the torch and fight the good fight. We will be waiting for you when you come through "I" this go around. Make sure to say hello when you pass by. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.....

Good luck to you!

:jk::flag::jk:

Lol, I think most that don't get through the first day or two pass on within a couple of weeks, so hopefully you all go on to JB quickly. Same to you!

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ouch!! Sorry to hear that! I asked my dealer to look into it yesterday, I'm hoping they're just counting stitches and not failing it . Good luck with the new order!
Thanks! Good luck to you as well, keep moving in the right direction!

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Swanton is the airport where it looks like a fair number have gone for ā€˜storageā€™ on some rented tarmac space. I hit jb on Valentineā€™s Day then hit js (storage) and got moved to Swanton early March and been their for a solid 3 weeks. I have dual top so just have to assume I am waiting on that As no one can provide info to contrary.
I have colored hard top only and am stuck in swanton. I suspect itā€™s a quality hold. Heard from my dealer that some in JS have gone back to D, in other words reorder.

Last edited:

SunriseJeep

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited (ordered)
I see tracking is closed, I missed it by a couple weeks I guess. Does anyone know an average of how long Ocean Blue Sahara's soft top fully loaded (mostly) have been taking from order to delivery? When I ordered on 3/13 I was told it should be around May. But my dealer still does not have an estimated delivery. I was going to add a feature to my order but was told that the interior design phase is already complete. That sounds like they are building my Jeep.

Its super awesome that you are offering this service even though I missed it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.