Status
Not open for further replies.

agordon117

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Bright White
That's the thing that's the most frustrating. There isn't any recourse for those of us who ordered vehicles and they aren't being delivered in reasonable timeframes. They don't care. They don't have our money (usually just a dealer deposit), they never guaranteed anything, and they intentionally make the CS reps useless so that we can't actually talk to anyone with the power to solve our problems. They don't understand that ordering a new car is a huge deal for most people. It is a lot of work on our end to deal with expiring leases, selling our old vehicles, in some cases returning them to stock... I've been driving around for a week without any of my supplies that I normally keep in the car (hand sanitizer, flashlight, leatherman, under seat safe, etc) because I wanted to be ready to trade when I got the call. In more extreme cases, people are selling vehicles expecting to take delivery the next few days or following week, and suddenly an entire month goes by with zero explanation.

I really don't understand why they won't allow us to go and pick up the vehicles ourselves. I know a lot of us would at this point. It can't be any bigger of a nightmare for them than what they must be going through now for it to be this big of a disaster. Under normal circumstances I can understand it would be a headache for them to deal with, but these aren't normal circumstances anymore.
Advertisement

Rob

First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
The worst part is the flat out lies which is tough.. 6 Feb.. you are told you are in D status... 27 March you are told you are in D status and it is has only been this way for 25 days....so I do feel I am being lied to...

I asked who I can talk to to file a complaint and they said no one and that I should talk to chat at Jeep cares (ummmmmmm no.....)... so clearly that is not a good answer. I call the telephone number and given the story that they research it.. then they hang up the phone.. so I am hoping to get some resolution that is a resemblance of good customer service...

Second time I call.. they disconnected as soon as the rep picked up....
Third time.. they hung up....

Not sure what my next move will be .. but it feels like BBB....has anyone had a good customer service experience at all with Jeep cares of the phone number on the website of Jeep?
Ive had a similar experience and came to the understanding that they only have limited information to provide. There customer service is poor at best in that regard. The most accurate information they provided on two occasions after asking questions requiring more specific responses was, "it takes 10-12 weeks to build a Jeep." There ETA has changed three times at present but now I'm getting closer to the 12 week mark. Best of luck, next time you feel the need to check with Jeep chat go to the Jeep Humor forum page first.

majorjen

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JK sport
Ive had a similar experience and came to the understanding that they only have limited information to provide. There customer service is poor at best in that regard. The most accurate information they provided on two occasions after asking questions requiring more specific responses was, "it takes 10-12 weeks to build a Jeep." There ETA has changed three times at present but now I'm getting closer to the 12 week mark. Best of luck, next time you feel the need to check with Jeep chat go to the Jeep Humor forum page first.
Jeep Humor.. that is something that I do need to check out...I think I will .. .I bet it will ease the pain:):)

hackmandy

First Name
Mandy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Occupation
Registered Nurse
VON # 41166393

Ordered 2/21/18

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
Firecracker Red is awesome, along with the Selec-trac.

DSC00990.JPG
wow! they put your spare tire on the driver side door instead of the tailgate? is that a extra paid option?

aug0211

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Turbo, JLUR 4xe
I check here daily for updates, of course, but honestly I just scroll to the attachment and missed the red text at the top of the first post about paid tracking, until today (and it's too late to get in).

Does the paid tracking mean that the rest of us in this thread who "made it in" to this tracking sheet will not get updates (assuming we did not get in to the new paid tracker on time)?

3/26/18 -- THE JLWF PAID TRACKING SERVICE IS NOW OPEN!!
...)

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
I check here daily for updates, of course, but honestly I just scroll to the attachment and missed the red text at the top of the first post about paid tracking, until today (and it's too late to get in).

Does the paid tracking mean that the rest of us in this thread who "made it in" to this tracking sheet will not get updates (assuming we did not get in to the new paid tracker on time)?
No. You were one of the lucky ones to get it free of charge.

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth

yeah, we know. because if you had read, you would understand..... the spreadsheet is limited quantity so it's manageable, but has been opened up to paid limited amount of customers due to popular demand... you are safe, but not a good reader

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
How did Nick80 get on the tracking list, when he won't even ORDER his JL for 8.5 more months!!!??? ;-)

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
maybe two orders? the one on the D list says 12/15/2018 order date

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)