Not open for further replies.

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
If anyone else is still experiencing issues downloading or opening the spreadsheet please PM me and let me know what operating system (or mobile OS) and which browser you are using.
I have been opening the spreadsheet in Google Sheets (google docs) for months. And today it won't open, all the sudden.

I noticed you changed the file extension a few days ago - but it still worked even then.

View attachment 26058
Sponsored

CyBourg

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 07 Honda S2000, 2018 JLU Sport O)|||||(O
At least a few more Sports showed up on Page 1 today. The 1 was getting lonely. Could mine be next?

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary Edition

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Judging by what everyone on this thread seems to be going through, I wonder whether tracking even makes any sense (although I am told that I am on the list). These guys are being kicked around.
Hang in there...it will be worth it to see it move forward as they resolve the back log!

Sponsored

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
yeah, we know. because if you had read, you would understand..... the spreadsheet is limited quantity so it's manageable, but has been opened up to paid limited amount of customers due to popular demand... you are safe, but not a good reader
Thank you for your help. Clearly I missed something while reading. Mistakes happen.

Iā€™m sorry for whatever has you down in life to the point where youā€™re picking on people on the internet. I hope your day today is better!

I must need more coffee, because Iā€™m still not able to find where it is stated that those who had gotten in before the paid option would continue to receive free updates.

Itā€™s highly likely that Iā€™m staring right at it and just donā€™t see it. Iā€™ve got a teething 2 toddler and a newborn at home, so I am not sleeping much - Iā€™ve found that lack of sleep does cause me to miss details from time to time.

Can you help point it out to me? Iā€™m not trying to be a jerk or to prove anything, Iā€™m just honestly not sure where Iā€™m missing it.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/jlwf-paid-jeep-order-tracking-service-now-open.5879/

Last edited:

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
:giggle: I'm about to frame my window sticker and start installing some stuff.
This is one of my biggest disappointments when picking mine up : NO WINDOW STICKER ! And when I search the VIN, none is available ! Weird eh ?! But at least I got my Jeep so...

phildove

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
Please add my new JLU order to tracking

VON 41353873
VIN 1C4HJXEN5JW194049
Order Date 3/14

Rubi1818

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
CFO of Law Firm NYC
Looking at the list I see that only the 4dr wranglers are being built. Do you know when they will start on the 2dr Rubicon production?

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Yesterday when I picked her up! She had 7 miles and I put a little over 200 miles driving back to Dallas from Houston. Such a wonderful ride! The LED lights on this thing are super bright. Someone was trying to merge in front of me so I flashed my high beams to let them in and I felt bad..next time I'll flash the fog lamps LOL. I drove a good distance between 70-80mph and it was a pretty smooth ride (for a tank). One of the first things I was going to do was put on new wheels but after seeing these, they're honestly pretty awesome looking. I actually think if these wheels were the premium ones, then I might have paid for them.
Jeep with Mark Gusman.jpg
Jeep1.jpg

Rear seats down with the soft top box in the back.
Jeep with Soft top box.jpg

You guys already know the interior is amazing. I've always been a fan of the Uconnect system. The offroad pitch and roll on the dash is sweet too! I also like that there's perforations on the carpet that the all weather mats go directly into for the drain.
Jeep Interior.jpg

For a stock system, these speakers are amazing! This will be the first vehicle that I won't need to go aftermarket.
Jeep Alpine.jpg
The start/stop feature caught me off guard when I stopped at a light because I forgot all about it. Overall, pretty freakin' happy about the build. My only gripe is that for the 200+ miles I drove, I didn't get a good Jeep wave from anyone. So I'm still looking forward to Jeep wave the hell out of someone! :giggle: I'm about to frame my window sticker and start installing some stuff. I look forward to you guys enjoying your JL's as well.
How awesome! Congratulations! Thanks for the pics

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Swanton is the airport where it looks like a fair number have gone for ā€˜storageā€™ on some rented tarmac space. I hit jb on Valentineā€™s Day then hit js (storage) and got moved to Swanton early March and been their for a solid 3 weeks. I have dual top so just have to assume I am waiting on that As no one can provide info to contrary.
I believe you are absolutely correct. They have to find a space for all of these mostly complete builds.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Android or iOS? Just tested the file in the first post and it loads up on my iPhone.
Just tried again.... it always worked before yesterday with no problems now it just says failed to open... IDK. Thx for the service At this point Im so tired of waiting for any action on my jeep I just don't care.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.