Not open for further replies.

CJTJJK-JLNOW

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR ^2
No there isn't. From tracker looks like yours has sailed through the process -- cool. Good luck on rest of it, and on your wife's
Yeah I'm definitely not complaining for mine. But I do dislike the interactions with Jeep Chat and what I am seeing happening with so many here who have been waiting WAY longer than I or my wife have. (to be fair I'm ok with it taking longer for hers so we don't have DMV fees for both due in one month LOL)

Good luck to all stuck in the hell zones. I don't like disappointed fellow Jeepers.
Sponsored

Calijeep

First Name
Octavio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
A014C6EB-0F16-40ED-997E-1FF6A33D2430.jpeg
So I just got a new one from Jeep Chat. Checking in on my wifes since she still hasn't moved out of D1. (I am in KZ still) Pasting the last part of the chat below from Jeep Chat to me in quotes and bold.

"...with the frequency of these vehicle VINs being pinged, delays can happen if it seems like excessive/possibly fraud because of the ping count that can cause delays in orders/shipping."

Not sure I had seen anything like this before mentioned. lol. And no, I'm not checking Jeep Chat daily.
I got the same reply

JLU_Pilot

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR - (Lady) ; 2013 Chevy Traverse

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Yeah I'm definitely not complaining for mine. But I do dislike the interactions with Jeep Chat and what I am seeing happening with so many here who have been waiting WAY longer than I or my wife have. (to be fair I'm ok with it taking longer for hers so we don't have DMV fees for both due in one month LOL)

Good luck to all stuck in the hell zones. I don't like disappointed fellow Jeepers.
I am both happy for your progress and jealous at the same time.

Sponsored

goracers

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Saw some movement this week. Do we know what is in Swanton? My jeep moved there on 3/26. Was told recently that it was waiting for the dual top, so hopefully that's a good sign? Not sure.

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I hear you and I truly feel for everyone having a crapy wait experience. (And everyone in line that I feel like I cut in front of.)
Eh... if the progress of each JLU was sequential or had some semblance of rhyme or reason you may be in danger of that. Considering it looks like FCA is throwing darts at a wall covered in VINs and pushing whatever they hit through first... I doubt anyone will think less of you... maybe @simpleJL but thats only because he ordered in 2017 and his Jeep is caught in the upside down.

Sponsored

YOKiN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'65 Impala SS, BMW X5M, 2018 Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday when I picked her up! She had 7 miles and I put a little over 200 miles driving back to Dallas from Houston. Such a wonderful ride! The LED lights on this thing are super bright. Someone was trying to merge in front of me so I flashed my high beams to let them in and I felt bad..next time I'll flash the fog lamps LOL. I drove a good distance between 70-80mph and it was a pretty smooth ride (for a tank). One of the first things I was going to do was put on new wheels but after seeing these, they're honestly pretty awesome looking. I actually think if these wheels were the premium ones, then I might have paid for them.
Jeep with Mark Gusman.jpg
Jeep1.jpg

Rear seats down with the soft top box in the back.
Jeep with Soft top box.jpg

You guys already know the interior is amazing. I've always been a fan of the Uconnect system. The offroad pitch and roll on the dash is sweet too! I also like that there's perforations on the carpet that the all weather mats go directly into for the drain.
Jeep Interior.jpg

For a stock system, these speakers are amazing! This will be the first vehicle that I won't need to go aftermarket.
Jeep Alpine.jpg
The start/stop feature caught me off guard when I stopped at a light because I forgot all about it. Overall, pretty freakin' happy about the build. My only gripe is that for the 200+ miles I drove, I didn't get a good Jeep wave from anyone. So I'm still looking forward to Jeep wave the hell out of someone! :giggle: I'm about to frame my window sticker and start installing some stuff. I look forward to you guys enjoying your JL's as well.

knick33

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (Ordered)
So I just got a new one from Jeep Chat. Checking in on my wifes since she still hasn't moved out of D1. (I am in KZ still) Pasting the last part of the chat below from Jeep Chat to me in quotes and bold.

"...with the frequency of these vehicle VINs being pinged, delays can happen if it seems like excessive/possibly fraud because of the ping count that can cause delays in orders/shipping."

Not sure I had seen anything like this before mentioned. lol. And no, I'm not checking Jeep Chat daily.

I can’t seem to come up with “fraudulently” activity that could be correlated to pinging jeep chat about a build status. Jeep gets built and goes to a dealer before we can even touch the truck!

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Still cant open it. Just keep getting failed.... I only access forum from my phone but I've never had an issue before... why now? Frustrating.
Android or iOS? Just tested the file in the first post and it loads up on my iPhone.

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

If anyone else is still experiencing issues downloading or opening the spreadsheet please PM me and let me know what operating system (or mobile OS) and which browser you are using.

AggieJeepGuy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (replaced 2007 JKUR); 2016 Durango Brass Monkey edition; 2011 Expedition; 2002 Trans Am WS6 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
Saw some movement this week. Do we know what is in Swanton? My jeep moved there on 3/26. Was told recently that it was waiting for the dual top, so hopefully that's a good sign? Not sure.
Swanton is the airport where it looks like a fair number have gone for ‘storage’ on some rented tarmac space. I hit jb on Valentine’s Day then hit js (storage) and got moved to Swanton early March and been their for a solid 3 weeks. I have dual top so just have to assume I am waiting on that As no one can provide info to contrary.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.