Realtor

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
I'm a little confused about the new spreadsheet format (OK I'm a little confused about a whole lot of things, just focusing on this one right now!). I was on the tracking list and showed all of the info in the D1 sheet, including a shifting ETA date, but now I'm on the "tracking" list and there is no info other than order date and VON. Does this just mean the Jeep tracking database doesn't have any info on me showing right now? Not being critical about the spreadsheet, I can't believe the amount of work put into that very useful tool, just trying to figure out what the change means. Thanks!
Looks like there is everything there that you said. Am I missing something? Did you scroll all the way right?

Sponsored

luchentos

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
3/11/18 UPDATE:

Tracking is currently CLOSED for new orders. We will announce when it opens back up again. Thank you for your patience!

=====================================================================================================================================================

We are excited to officially announce our Order Tracking Service for all JLWF members!

**Update: Note that only ONE order per user is allowed**

Here are the details:

What is order tracking? :whatsgoingon:
Our ability to track your Wrangler order (U.S. and Canada orders only) means you'll be able to follow the status of your order from the time of order to arrival at your dealership. You'll know when your order has been scheduled for production, the current stage of production, when it completes production, when it's shipped and when it arrives at your dealership! :champagne:

Is there a fee? :piggybank:
Our tracking service is complimentary for all JLWF members! We just ask that you participate in our discussion forums and whenever possible please support future site sponsors and advertisements if it fits with your plans.

How can I start tracking my order? :time:
1) Vote AND Post what you've ordered in the "What have you ordered" thread (REQUIRED).
2) reply below to this current thread with your order's VON # AND ORDER DATE (this is located on your order sheet from your dealer).
3) once we have seen your post, we will add your VON to the tracking list.
4) we will contact you with a password to open the tracking spreadsheet (discussed below).

How do I receive tracking updates? :ontheloo:
Once or twice a day (morning and/or afternoon), we will upload the latest tracking spreadsheet which contains the latest updates for all orders we're currently tracking. The tracking spreadsheet file will be attached to this first post and can be opened with the password you received earlier.

Will there be support provided for specific TRACKING questions I have? :bow:
This thread will be overseen by user JLWF Dealer Guy (our resident Jeep dealer) who will try to answer your tracking-related questions on a regular basis and as time permits. Please note that JLWF Dealer Guy cannot accept private messages and although we will try our best, we cannot guarantee that every question will/can be answered.

**For all non-tracking related questions related to general ordering and pricing, please ask in the JLWF "Ask-A-Jeep-Dealer Thread"

LAST UPDATE: 3-26-18 SPREADSHEET (ATTACHED)

luchentos

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
3/11/18 UPDATE:

Tracking is currently CLOSED for new orders. We will announce when it opens back up again. Thank you for your patience!

=====================================================================================================================================================

We are excited to officially announce our Order Tracking Service for all JLWF members!

**Update: Note that only ONE order per user is allowed**

Here are the details:

What is order tracking? :whatsgoingon:
Our ability to track your Wrangler order (U.S. and Canada orders only) means you'll be able to follow the status of your order from the time of order to arrival at your dealership. You'll know when your order has been scheduled for production, the current stage of production, when it completes production, when it's shipped and when it arrives at your dealership! :champagne:

Is there a fee? :piggybank:
Our tracking service is complimentary for all JLWF members! We just ask that you participate in our discussion forums and whenever possible please support future site sponsors and advertisements if it fits with your plans.

How can I start tracking my order? :time:
1) Vote AND Post what you've ordered in the "What have you ordered" thread (REQUIRED).
2) reply below to this current thread with your order's VON # AND ORDER DATE (this is located on your order sheet from your dealer).
3) once we have seen your post, we will add your VON to the tracking list.
4) we will contact you with a password to open the tracking spreadsheet (discussed below).

How do I receive tracking updates? :ontheloo:
Once or twice a day (morning and/or afternoon), we will upload the latest tracking spreadsheet which contains the latest updates for all orders we're currently tracking. The tracking spreadsheet file will be attached to this first post and can be opened with the password you received earlier.

Will there be support provided for specific TRACKING questions I have? :bow:
This thread will be overseen by user JLWF Dealer Guy (our resident Jeep dealer) who will try to answer your tracking-related questions on a regular basis and as time permits. Please note that JLWF Dealer Guy cannot accept private messages and although we will try our best, we cannot guarantee that every question will/can be answered.

**For all non-tracking related questions related to general ordering and pricing, please ask in the JLWF "Ask-A-Jeep-Dealer Thread"

LAST UPDATE: 3-26-18 SPREADSHEET (ATTACHED)

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
I'm starting to think the forum is here just to keep us pacified
Yep, my real name is “Mike” and @JAY ‘s name is really “Sergio”. We just thought we would have a ton of fun with you all.

Sponsored

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Does anyone know what the code H83 means? I'm assuming it means waiting for a truck from a railcar unload but who knows...

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
C16F8A34-304E-44FF-979B-6F58BDACC5BF.jpeg
A52D5807-5098-4A79-8512-0A97FD71691C.jpeg
And Ragnar is finally home !!! :)
Picked him up today, as well as selling my baby (my Mustang)... so Ragnar was the sun after the rain (the sale lol).
But doing so vs trading it in to the dealer, got me to save over 3 Gs !
And here he is, all dark and badass lol

JLU_Pilot

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR - (Lady) ; 2013 Chevy Traverse
C16F8A34-304E-44FF-979B-6F58BDACC5BF.jpeg
A52D5807-5098-4A79-8512-0A97FD71691C.jpeg
And Ragnar is finally home !!! :)
Picked him up today, as well as selling my baby (my Mustang)... so Ragnar was the sun after the rain (the sale lol).
But doing so vs trading it in to the dealer, got me to save over 3 Gs !
And here he is, all dark and badass lol

:clap::clap::clap: Congrats - :champagne:

Status
Not open for further replies.