Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Hello all!

I was able to take delivery Friday and I am finally getting the pic's posted. Thanks to everyone for the support and sharing the journey! Especially to @JLWF Dealer Guy and @JAY for the tracking support!

I so love the new Jeep!

20180322_205043575_iOS.jpg
Beautiful! Does it really say "built especially for" on the actual sticker for orders?!
Sponsored

ckorte13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon Loaded
We are starting to get excited. We are in KZ status as of today. ETA said between April 7th-11th. But I am keeping my cool. I have actually backed off from talking about it in the house for a bit. We didn't want to jinx our selves.

JLU_Pilot

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR - (Lady) ; 2013 Chevy Traverse
I say we just raid the lot, JL’s for everyone, apparently fca doesn’t know what they have until it’s gone. We’ll prep by watching gone in 60 seconds
:cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl:

manuka

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR (on order), 2017 Chevy Volt
Beautiful! Does it really say "built especially for" on the actual sticker for orders?!
YES!! Great touch from FCA. (only on the physical windows sticker, not the online)

Sponsored

BGJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2020 JLUR
I say we just raid the lot, JL’s for everyone, apparently fca doesn’t know what they have until it’s gone. We’ll prep by watching gone in 60 seconds
Post of the day material right here.

redracer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
Funny, I got an e-mail over the weekend, that my first order now has it's window sticker available. I wonder if that means that it finally cleared inspection and has been shipped to my dealer. Keep in mind that the factory re-ordered my jeep and I received it two weeks ago... which is AWESOME! I guess that there will be a twin to my jeep in my area. Anyone want a JLU Rubicon Manual Soft top in Red?

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4HJXFG3JW131354

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Funny, I got an e-mail over the weekend, that my first order now has it's window sticker available. I wonder if that means that it finally cleared inspection and has been shipped to my dealer. Keep in mind that the factory re-ordered my jeep and I received it two weeks ago... which is AWESOME! I guess that there will be a twin to my jeep in my area. Anyone want a JLU Rubicon Manual Soft top in Red?

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4HJXFG3JW131354
OMG you are killing me. You may get 2 before my first one leaves Swanton. At least you ordered in December as opposed to Feb/March

Sponsored

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary Edition
I ordered and Saturday and have a VON #. How can I track my build?

JL2018

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi. Granite Crystal
Occupation
Realtor
We are starting to get excited. We are in KZ status as of today. ETA said between April 7th-11th. But I am keeping my cool. I have actually backed off from talking about it in the house for a bit. We didn't want to jinx our selves.
Yeah, I know the feeling, My wife is getting tired of me talking about this...non-existent jeep. she's beginning to think I spent all that money in Vegas :giggle: Might not be a bad Idea. Take that money and double it, then order an second one so it can get here before the first one does :fingerscrossed:

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Yeah, I know the feeling, My wife is getting tired of me talking about this...non-existent jeep. she's beginning to think I spent all that money in Vegas :giggle: Might not be a bad Idea. Take that money and double it, then order an second one so it can get here before the first one does :fingerscrossed:
I hear ya. I get...are you talking about the forum again...this from my daughter

JL2018

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi. Granite Crystal
Occupation
Realtor
I hear ya. I get...are you talking about the forum again...this from my daughter
I'm starting to think the forum is here just to keep us pacified
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.