STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
I ordered in 2017.

Mine has been "built" for the past 49 days.
That is just so stupid. You have more patience that I do...

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I must have missed it, but we only get moved to the Orders in D1 status page if we are BOTH in D1 AND have official tracking info? What does it mean to have official tracking info? I was given my VIN from jeep chat on 2/22 and was told on 3/20 that my jeep had D1 Status.

Sponsored

CJTJJK-JLNOW

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR ^2
Just sharing my personal information for perspective for everyone going through the wait process. My wife and I both ordered on 3-9-18

We both went to D1 about 3-17
I hit E on 3-24, JW on 3-25 and at KZ this AM. ETA of April 14-18 now listed.

She has not moved from D1.

I checked with Jeep Chat last night to be sure and they still showed mine as D1. Lol. This morning I got my build sheet so I know mine is built. Hers is somewhat of a mystery. We are both dual top but she has the steel bumper and safety package and is Ocean Blue.

This isn’t a complaint or anything and I’m not going to celebrate until I have mine in the garage... But for all those wondering and questioning the process, just wanted to share my case about 2 Jeeps ordered on the same day with 2 different current statuses and conflicting Jeep Chat updates...

Mrs.Hyde

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge ram,caddy escalade.JL on order
Occupation
nurse
So excited. got my payment made. now a nervous wreck hoping I didnt mess it up somehow and not get in the first 50.

Sponsored

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
Just sharing my personal information for perspective for everyone going through the wait process. My wife and I both ordered on 3-9-18

We both went to D1 about 3-17
I hit E on 3-24, JW on 3-25 and at KZ this AM. ETA of April 14-18 now listed.

She has not moved from D1.

I checked with Jeep Chat last night to be sure and they still showed mine as D1. Lol. This morning I got my build sheet so I know mine is built. Hers is somewhat of a mystery. We are both dual top but she has the steel bumper and safety package and is Ocean Blue.

This isn’t a complaint or anything and I’m not going to celebrate until I have mine in the garage... But for all those wondering and questioning the process, just wanted to share my case about 2 Jeeps ordered on the same day with 2 different current statuses and conflicting Jeep Chat updates...
This is what is driving me absolutely insane. I have a dual top group as well, and ordered on 2/17, but here you are 3 weeks after mine, and you are shipping out. Seriously Jeep...WTF!? @JeepCares can you provide some sort of explanation!?

LHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU, Rivian R1S, '99 Cherokee XJ
Total order time thus far: 88 days.

KZ status for 38 days.

It finally moved 90 miles from the factory last week and I got excited that this ludicrous wait was coming to an end.

NOPE!

A week has now passed and it is still sitting in Marion, OH.

:headbang:

:crying:

I'm at 74 days since order date and about to lose my $hit. If it doesn't show up in the next two weeks I think I'm going to cancel and order a 2019. Hopefully they'll have their act together by then.

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
I'm at 74 days since order date and about to lose my $hit. If it doesn't show up in the next two weeks I think I'm going to cancel and order a 2019. Hopefully they'll have their act together by then.
There have been a few of us who finished their build, hit KZ, and have sat for a month.

While others order and hit KZ after us and ship. It makes 0 sense.

Dbwy

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Hi guys, I have a question and I apologize if its been asked before.

I see I'm in D1 status on the excel spreadsheet. I don't see any other info/dates nor anything else useful. Is there something I'm missing? Or do I just wait for it to hit another status?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.