Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'65 Impala SS, BMW X5M, 2018 Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
HOLY CRAP!!! I just received a call from the dealership. He said my Jeep is there!!! I have to text him to make sure it's mine because I thought it was still in Marion. He said they're just putting them on trucks and shipping them out. I had the dual top option and he said that the factory is just mailing the soft tops to the dealership when they become available and shipping to the buyer after. Unbelievable!! I don't even know what to do right now! If you're in KZ and showing offsite in Marion, I would check with your dealership and see if yours is there. He said there were 3 others at River Oaks in Houston that showed up as well. :handsinair:
Sponsored

ClayMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX, BMW 328i Convertible
HOLY CRAP!!! I just received a call from the dealership. He said my Jeep is there!!! I have to text him to make sure it's mine because I thought it was still in Marion. He said they're just putting them on trucks and shipping them out. I had the dual top option and he said that the factory is just mailing the soft tops to the dealership when they become available and shipping to the buyer after. Unbelievable!! I don't even know what to do right now! If you're in KZ and showing offsite in Marion, I would check with your dealership and see if yours is there. He said there were 3 others at River Oaks in Houston that showed up as well. :handsinair:
Congratulations! Hurray!
Enjoy your Jeep

ranrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan and 981 Boxster Spyder; Jeep JLUR Punk'n delivered 04-11-2018
I don't see the "S". Maybe it is old age. I haven't seen several obvious things today.:headbang:

My dealer told me KZ "S" yesterday. I've been trying to find it since.

I hope it is after KZ-R, which is within a few days of arrival to the dealer. Maybe it means, "Your truck driver almost there, but is spending a minute hitting on a lot lizard at the Flying J, so we're uncertain of the exact ETA."
@DanW do you now know more as to what KZ-S means? On March 20 I was able to see a window sticker for my build. I contacted my dealer and they advised then that I was in KZ-S status. However, when I check the jeep inventory site, mine is not showing up as being in transit. Do you have any info on your experience that would be helpful in my situation?

agordon117

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR HellaYella
@DanW do you now know more as to what KZ-S means? On March 20 I was able to see a window sticker for my build. I contacted my dealer and they advised then that I was in KZ-S status. However, when I check the jeep inventory site, mine is not showing up as being in transit. Do you have any info on your experience that would be helpful in my situation?
It means your vehicle is done and checked off, and put into storage while they arrange transportation via rail car.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
That movie was one of the weirdest movies...just messed up :cwl::cwl:
To this day, we still use “the Signal” when there is a new breach, or major vulnerability discovered. A little harder for me since I work from home but we send each other the .gif of it. (Funny he is in a Jeep lol)

That movie was wrong on so many levels, but it makes me laugh so hard I still watch anytime it’s on.

9E08C05B-56DE-4A45-88E3-8E07DD04081E.gif

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
To this day, we still use “the Signal” when there is a new breach, or major vulnerability discovered. A little harder for me since I work from home but we send each other the .gif of it. (Funny he is in a Jeep lol)

That movie was wrong on so many levels, but it makes me laugh so hard I still watch anytime it’s on.

9E08C05B-56DE-4A45-88E3-8E07DD04081E.gif
Wrong on so many levels :cwl::cwl:

ranrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan and 981 Boxster Spyder; Jeep JLUR Punk'n delivered 04-11-2018
It means your vehicle is done and checked off, and put into storage while they arrange transportation via rail car.
Wow, very quick response. Thanks! that is what I was afraid of but at least I am in line to be shipped. My dealer says that it takes about 19 days by rail and truck to get to them, once shipped so I have some more waiting time ahead it seems. I ordered Punk'n so I should probably be happy that I have reached this waiting stage. Thanks again, @DanW edit: oh, thanks @agordon117

Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Any idea on the average time from framing to delivery to dealer?

LHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU, Rivian R1S, '99 Cherokee XJ
It seems like lately a lot are jumping straight from "Ingate / Rebay at Facility" with or without ETA to dealer delivered. Is this actually happening or just wishful thinking on my part? A man can hope, right?

dmeyerrph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Firecracker Red
That looks great! One of my toughest decisions was color vs black top. Jealous that you have yours already!! Enjoy.
Yeah the Select-trac is awesome. Already in use last night and today with the snow we had.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.