FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
I feel ya... but I still consider myself lucky compared to @simpleJL
I’m starting to believe that @simpleJL is a fake account, created by @JeepCares to make us feel better about our late delivery, be like « Oh I guess 7 months isn’t that bad, compared to that poor guy, he’s been waitin for 9 months now ! » !!! Lol

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I’m starting to believe that @simpleJL is a fake account, created by @JeepCares to make us feel better about our late delivery, be like « Oh I guess 7 months isn’t that bad, compared to that poor guy, he’s been waitin for 9 months now ! » !!! Lol
Holy cow! You may be onto something!

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
:stop:

:angel:

Sponsored

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
You still don’t have your Wrangler, correct?
I don’t !!!
Apparently, according to 2 very reliable sources, one being @JeepCares on Twitter, my JL has been delivered; talked to my dealer, and apparently to him it was out and on its way this afternoon, expecting it to be delivered either tonight or tomorrow morning ... And since I haven’t gotten a call tonight, I guess it’ll have to be tomorrow morning... Which sucks since the guy buying my Mustang is coming from out of town (about 5 hours away) and needed to know before tonight as he’ll be taking the train to come here, so it’ll have to happen on monday since we’re gonna be out of town from friday to sunday...
But soon hopefully ! Lol

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I don’t !!!
Apparently, according to 2 very reliable sources, one being @JeepCares on Twitter, my JL has been delivered; talked to my dealer, and apparently to him it was out and on its way this afternoon, expecting it to be delivered either tonight or tomorrow morning ... And since I haven’t gotten a call tonight, I guess it’ll have to be tomorrow morning... Which sucks since the guy buying my Mustang is coming from out of town (about 5 hours away) and needed to know before tonight as he’ll be taking the train to come here, so it’ll have to happen on monday since we’re gonna be out of town from friday to sunday...
But soon hopefully ! Lol
Geez!

Sponsored

4wrangler

First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jl, and 14 Wrangler Oscar Mike
They're not painted first and then assembled?
Not to my knowledge, I watched a paint video today and the machine spray painted it after it was assembled, it was cool to watch, I was very surprised, none of the interior was in the Jeep..that’s done after

Status
Not open for further replies.