DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Great, then you placed it about a week earlier than me, so maybe mine will appear by tomorrow, Monday, or Tuesday. We'll see! I still want a shot at Ocean Blue, though. Come on, Jeep, activate the option!!
Sponsored

Mfdidier

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
We are excited to officially announce our Order Tracking Service for all JLWF members! Here are the details:

What is order tracking? :whatsgoingon:
Our ability to track your Wrangler order (U.S. orders only) means you'll be able to follow the status of your order from the time of order to arrival at your dealership. You'll know when your order has been scheduled for production, the current stage of production, when it completes production, when it's shipped and when it arrives at your dealership! :champagne:

Is there a fee? :piggybank:
Our tracking service is complimentary for all JLWF members! We just ask that you participate in our discussion forums and whenever possible please support future site sponsors and advertisements if it fits with your plans.

How can I start tracking my order? :time:
1) please vote *and* submit a post with your order in the "What have you ordered" thread (required).
2) reply below to this current thread with your order's VON # (this is located on your order sheet from your dealer).
3) once we have seen your post, we will add your VON to the tracking list.
4) we will contact you with a password to open the tracking spreadsheet (discussed below).

How do I receive tracking updates? :ontheloo:
Once or twice a day (morning and/or afternoon), we will upload the latest tracking spreadsheet which contains the latest updates for all orders we're currently tracking. The tracking spreadsheet file will be attached to this first post and can be opened with the password you received earlier.

Will there be support provided for specific TRACKING questions I have? :bow:
This thread will be overseen by user JLWF Dealer Guy (our resident Jeep dealer) who will try to answer your tracking-related questions on a regular basis and as time permits. Please note that JLWF Dealer Guy cannot accept private messages and although we will try our best, we cannot guarantee that every question will/can be answered.

**For all non-tracking related questions related to general ordering and pricing, please ask in the JLWF "Ask-A-Jeep-Dealer Thread"

LAST UPDATE: 11-9-17 SPREADSHEET (ATTACHED):

MY von is 40412197

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
My dealer emailed me and said my order was in D1 status! I hope this is reflected in today's report along with others orders too!

Update: He just emailed me with a ship date of 12/11!!!!!

Sponsored

Tintop

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
My dealer emailed me and said my order was in D1 status! I hope this is reflected in today's report along with others orders too!

Congrats AZ... I ordered about a week behind you so fingers crossed we start to see more folks going to D1.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads

There are 7 so far that hit D1 today. Will be uploading soon.

Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Correction, 9 in D1

Edited as one of the orders is for a JK, not a JL.

Last edited:

Hold24

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 392
HI,

Order date 11/07/17
Von 40444955
Jasper Jeep Jasper GA

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
I'm sure my first order hit D1 which I ordered on 10/24. I just reordered 11/09 because some options got left out. If he has a ship date of 12/11, I may need to put in some quick OT right quick. What happened this 90 day hold?

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
I'm sure my first order hit D1 which I ordered on 10/24. I just reordered 11/09 because some options got left out. If he has a ship date of 12/11, I may need to put in some quick OT right quick. What happened this 90 day hold?
Who cares about what happened to the hold? Merry Christmas!!!

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
As a side note. with the JL we are keeping an eye on the status closely. D1 generally means that the vehicle is being built. With this being new, we are unsure as of a time frame. Once the first one moves from this status, it should give us an overall outline as what to expect moving forward.

I know, patience isn't going to be easy.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.