Not open for further replies.

mwalsh39

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Rubicon
Much appreciated. I definitely think Jeep Chat is just throwing out answers to get people out of the queue as quickly as possible. I'll just sit back and wait like everyone else...

The suspense is killing me...
Agreed. Dealer is most up to date and accurate. The spreadsheet is pretty solid once you are past D1.
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Just left “I” purgatory, moved to JB purgatory. Hopefully next week I will be in train purgatory.

Booked a Moab trip for kids spring break early April, uncertain for sure.
I have a trip to Moab in June, I’ll be okay as long as it arrives before then. Sounds funny to wait that long, but my WK2 order that I placed in Late February 2017 was not delivered until June.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
They have no idea, I’m the leader of Phoenix west valley 4x4 off readers. 326 members and over 2000 followers on YouTube my off road videos. If they had treated me right I would have gave them a plug, Now Kim will get the plug when my Jeep Arrives.
I am moving to Gilbert / Chandler this spring/ summer. I would love to have some information on local trails etc. if you don’t mind, send me a DM and I’ll give you my email address etc.

I will be out looking at houses early March as well.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
My VIN was assigned today, so at least it is moving some! Can’t wait for the order tracking thread to unlock so I can try to squeeze on there.

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
Is there tracking when it gets on a truck or does it go straight from rail car unloaded to delivered?

dmeyerrph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Firecracker Red
Is there tracking when it gets on a truck or does it go straight from rail car unloaded to delivered?
I got notice - on the way!

dmeyerrph
(Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL - Firecracker Red)
Date ordered: 01/12/2018
Railcar Departure / Yard Exit 02/06/18 07:13:23 PM TOLEDO, OH
Railcar Unloaded 02/25/18 02:49:00 PM COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA VDC
Truck Pick-Up / Yard Exit 02/27/18 04:48:00 AM VDC COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA (on truck to dealer)
thumbsup.gif

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
They were looking at any way to get out of deal. They can get MSRP plus 2500.00 add on in Phoenix. It got to the point that I would not trust them with the Jeep. It was best to place a new order.
Be sure to post your experience with them on Google Maps and Yelp.

Help others avoid their deception.

Sponsored

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
My dealer, Jeep Chat, and the two spreadsheets I am on all don't know where my vehicle is located.

Overall order length is at 61 days. KZ for 11 days now. Dealer/Chat have me KZR. Both spreadsheets have me KZ.

KZR means "a few days from dealership arrival". I have been KZR for 4 days now.

Dealer is getting ahold of his FCA rep to figure out why my order tracking has gone haywire.

I've never been given an estimated delivery date, either.

My dealer also stated that he would have no problem driving out to personally get my vehicle from the rail yard when it shows up, due to the delays. And that is a 2hr drive to, and a 2hr drive back for him.

Not bad to have a dealer willing to spend half of his day to make a customer content.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
My hair is crazy long & I can’t decice how much to take off. I don’t think I could do that much at once!
Well, I wanted a change, but that was drastic. Good thing my hair grows quickly :rock:

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
My dealer, Jeep Chat, and the two spreadsheets I am on all don't know where my vehicle is located.

Overall order length is at 61 days. KZ for 11 days now. Dealer/Chat have me KZR. Both spreadsheets have me KZ.

Dealer is getting ahold of his FCA rep to figure out why my order tracking has gone haywire.

My dealer also stated that he would have no problem driving out to personally get my vehicle from the rail yard when it shows up, due to the delays. And that is a 2hr drive to, and a 2hr drive back for him.

Not bad to have a dealer willing to spend half of his day to make a customer content.
That’s pretty awesome of him! Your dealer obviously understands customer service and is probably upset with how everything has transpired. Kudos to him and good for you :)

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Hey @JLWF Dealer Guy , I have an appointment set for tomorrow, want a picture of before and after here too ?! ;)
Mike, if you get 10 inches cut off your hair, I absolutely want a before and after. Me thinks your hair has never been that long though....

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S

Nice!!!:clap: (Not that he won’t enjoy that two hour return trip! ;)) My dealer is trying to help me out with an interim vehicle, since my current lease has to be turned in mid-April. Good to know & hear from others that there are great dealers out there!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.