ORDER TRACKING for your Jeep Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ybohannon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2008
Are you kidding dude? Did you even read the posts of people trying to help you?
Huh? Not sure what you're talking about? just an FYI, if you're talking about multiple posts of VIN # my sister did it for me the day tracking opened up again and she had no clue what she was doing. but other than that, I'm clueless on your post. I guess the answer would be no, I didn't see where others were trying to help me. sorry! BTW, it's dudette
Sponsored

Bill Tower

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon unlimited 4 door, Firecracker Red
Y

ou are right, but I don’t have to pay a City tax ours is 8.5% I only have to pay the state 5.6% big difference
Y

ou are right, but I don’t have to pay a City tax ours is 8.5% I only have to pay the state 5.6% big difference
In Arizona we have three layers of tax state, county and city, if I purchase in City I have to pay all three, but if I purchase out of state I only have to pay state when I register the Jeep, don’t have to pay county or city because it was purchased out side the county and city.

Cheffrey

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
As I look at your more detailed specific unit, it looks like they changed the shipping routing in the system perhaps to adjust a different delivery schedule for possibly multiple deliveries. It does not look concerning at all. Just internal adjustments.
Great! Thank you!

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Updated again :like:

wranglerguyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
In Arizona we have three layers of tax state, county and city, if I purchase in City I have to pay all three, but if I purchase out of state I only have to pay state when I register the Jeep, don’t have to pay county or city because it was purchased out side the county and city.
So you pay the tax where you registered it but not where it resides? Seems a bit flawed no?

Sponsored

MikeinMD

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Convertible, 2003 Z71 Suburban, 2018 JLU Sahara
Apparently there are a lot of "important" people that make their money off the everyday guy!!!!

teej

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392 XR Rubicon
Wanted to share a quick pic. Love it so far! Super happy. Thanks again for all the awesome tracking.

PS: Wheels/tires soon to be changed. Dealer wasn’t comfortable with the lug-centric ones I ordered.

646F39A4-CC85-4A73-A1AA-A45A3AAF50A5.jpeg

dmeyerrph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Firecracker Red
Order date 2/11/2018
Vin# 1C4HJXEG1JW173085
Huh? Not sure what you're talking about? just an FYI, if you're talking about multiple posts of VIN # my sister did it for me the day tracking opened up again and she had no clue what she was doing. but other than that, I'm clueless on your post. I guess the answer would be no, I didn't see where others were trying to help me. sorry! BTW, it's dudette
The order tracking is closed - you have to use Jeep chat, your dealer or another "it shall not be named" forum.

dmeyerrph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Firecracker Red
Bill Tower said: ↑

If that is true, good for you. I found this on the City of Phoenix website.

1) I bought my car outside the state. Why do I have to pay a use tax to Phoenix?

Both the City and State collect a vehicle use tax on vehicles purchased out-of-state if there was no tax paid previously. When the vehicle is registered with the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division (MVD), the buyer presents the documents needed to transfer the title. This documentation should list any sales tax (state, city, or both) paid at the time of purchase. If no sales tax was paid on the purchase, MVD collects the state use tax of 6.6% (5.6% prior to June 1, 2010), listed on the registration form as a "DOR fee." Only the state use tax is collected by MVD. MVD reports the names and addresses of residents who pay DOR fees to each city based on the registration address. Each city bills use tax based on the information provided by MVD.

SamfromTX

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLU Rubicon. Past Jeep: 2011 JK Rubicon
Updated again :like:
Thanks again for the ongoing efforts. Just to follow up on my Jeep, ordered 10/26, went KZ around 1/11, is back in Belvidere, IL as a "rebay at facility" with ETA TBD. While I moved on and picked a new one locally, am dying to know what happened but I doubt I ever will.

Attached are pics from earlier today. As I build the Jeep, the electrohydraulic steering will, unfortunately, need to be upgraded to a full and more robust fully hydraulic system (eg PSC), especially that I am going 40s his time (37s before, on the JK). Don't get me wrong, it is great for the road.

IMG_0234.JPG

IMG_0236.JPG

IMG_0237.JPG

Sponsored

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
Wanted to share a quick pic. Love it so far! Super happy. Thanks again for all the awesome tracking.

PS: Wheels/tires soon to be changed. Dealer wasn’t comfortable with the lug-centric ones I ordered.

646F39A4-CC85-4A73-A1AA-A45A3AAF50A5.jpeg
Beautiful!! Enjoy!! :rock::dance:

I ordered the White Sahara with White Hard Top too, but with the upgraded rims/tires. Also the Black interior which looks like what you have.

I ordered the 2.0L Turbo though and all Turbos have been dropped back to "C" Status. I was in D 2 weeks ago...

I'll just have to look at other poster's White Sahara's for now...

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Been dealing with this salesman since November with ups and downs. I even texted him on Thursday and Saturday morning for an update on the confusing situation and how I had been in “I” for so long. You would think I would have gotten more from him than this. Dude is making a sales commish off me and should be trying to earn a repeat customer for future business....and yet I got far less communication, attention, and excitement than I did from @JAY and @dealer from this forum and people I’ve never met before and don’t do local business with. Everything I heard positive came from you guys first before my dealer and I think that’s pretty awesome. This guy should have to give you guys half of the take he is getting ha. I appreciate everything and look forward to continuing to check this site as a owner. Thanks for the class act first grade service!!

50715CA5-A55B-4F7D-A4A7-CDBB6119B167.png
@JLWF Dealer Guy and @JAY and the members of this forum rock! Congratulations and post those photos!

bbradshaw14

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Global Project Manager
I went from D to D1 to D and now in C, hard top issues Jeep says
Yes - i ordered on Jan 22. Had nearly the exact same status and situation as you. Dealer has been saying D1 for 3 weeks but there is no scheduled delivery date. Jeep Chat says D or D1 depending upon the day but again no build date. The tracker posted here doesn't show D1 either so I'm thinking it is sitting there without all the necessary parts. No logic to it. I give up. There is a JLU 30 miles from me I think I am going to pick up tomorrow evening. It's Only missing one of the options i've ordered but at this rate it won't arrive until April..... Good luck!

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Cancel order with them, they got into trouble after filing a case with Jeep, they are giving me my original deal, but I don’t trust them with the Jeep. I reordered with Kim in Conway, AR, an upfront dealer, no add on, and she is having it shipped from AR to AZ ,I have to pay. But purchase out of state saves me over $1000. In sales tax, no county or city tax only state. Waiting for vin and Von.
Yep yep. 10 thumbs up for Kim!!

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Just to update you guys, as my order has been fairly interesting - and not typical.

I'm at 2-months since ordering.

It sat in JS for 2 weeks - out in Talyor, MI at one of their storage facilities.

Then it moved back to Toledo and went KZ the same day. That was on 2/16.

So - the interesting part... It has sat as "Ingate/Rebay Toledo, OH OFFSITE" ever since. No movement. Nothing. It still shows that as of today on the spreadsheet here AND the Jeep Garage tracking.

As of 2/23 my dealer contacted me and told me I am KZR status - which means it is a few days away from arriving at the dealership. I verified this with Jeep chat, and it remains KZR to this day. However, there is NO eta, and no current location.

This is proof that the several tracking systems that are used are not only different, they sometimes completely contradict themselves.

Jeep really should fix their tracking systems (hell, there should only be ONE system) - because this is extremely unpredictable and random.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.