Not open for further replies.

GaryNap111

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon 6spd
Just soke with Jeep Customer Service and they told me that the 2 Door JL's wont begin production until April
Sponsored

Roket

First Name
Roket
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler Oscar Mike
The tracking sheet doesn't appear to list any 2 doors on 'D1' or Delivered tabs. So -
Anybody have a 2 door update? Latest I have seen in thread is estimated mid-March start? Only been in D for 19 days and I know it could be up to 30 days but just looking for some good news. :)

Thanks, you all are awesome.
My 2 dr is on D1 I was also wondering if any 2 dr Rubicons were delivered yet. Mine was order 2/1/18 sold order Build Priority 01 if that would mean anything. Ro
Just soke with Jeep Customer Service and they told me that the 2 Door JL's wont begin production until April
Wow... that is really bad news. Is that for sure ..

GaryNap111

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon 6spd
My 2 dr is on D1 I was also wondering if any 2 dr Rubicons were delivered yet. Mine was order 2/1/18 sold order Build Priority 01 if that would mean anything. Ro

Wow... that is really bad news. Is that for sure ..
Yes, i wish i copied what the chat with the customer service agent, but they defiantly told me they wont begin production until April.

Sponsored

TPFilm1994

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport S
IMO you should change. For s&&ts & grins I asked my salesman about the status of my original order (Sport S, manual w/out LSD, ordered 11/16, went C on 12/26)... and it’s still in C pergatory... as I drive off today in my replacement with LSD that was ordered 1/26.

8552325A-5AD1-4A00-B06B-5467AEDF0F5E.jpeg
Its only a good deal if it happens. Without the DSA there is no order. My dealer changed my order 2 days after original order to accommodate for the necessity of having the DSA. Ordered 1/11, D1 status 1/20, KB 2/8, KZR today and delivery in a week or so. Also a JL manual. Just my .02 Good luck

reddjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon JL
I was in d1 a few days ago...my dealer let me know est. Ship date of 2/27. Not sure if I believe it but I'll be optimistic and cross my fingers. If it ships this week...hopefully I'll get it the week after.

I really want to set up a survey for everyone asking how long they have been in each status....get the average and post that for people who want to know. It would help the anxiety.

I could use Google doc or survey monkey.

StuckinNC

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Congrats to everyone that is getting their JL's.

:headbang:Just got a message from Jeep to check back in 2 to 3 weeks. It hurts watching people get theirs that ordered after me.

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
I was in d1 a few days ago...my dealer let me know est. Ship date of 2/27. Not sure if I believe it but I'll be optimistic and cross my fingers. If it ships this week...hopefully I'll get it the week after.

I really want to set up a survey for everyone asking how long they have been in each status....get the average and post that for people who want to know. It would help the anxiety.

I could use Google doc or survey monkey.
Your initial "ship date" is within a few days of your build start date.

Just an FYI.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.