Not open for further replies.

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
I read. It was unclear. I asked for clarification. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Not interested in a battle with a keyboard Warrior. Just when I'm getting at my new ride.

Jeep folks down here in Virginia tend to be the friendly and helpful sort. I kind of figured that would be universal.
Sorry man, been a real rough day. Just tough when so many guys just come in post a von and vin and don’t read anything, especially when some guys here with the tracking are like coke fiends waiting for the fix to hear their Jeep is in, get a notification there’s more comments on here, and come rushing in hoping they’re Jeep was delivered.

darylkeys

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ Sahara & 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon!
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Vehicle Showcase
hey! @darylkeys look what I just saw...

Truck Pick-Up / Yard Exit 02/23/18 05:07:54 PM

:rock:
Hell yeah! Dealer called me a half hour ago it’s already in their garage waiting for the tech in the morning. I am picking it up at noon! :clap:

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
I was assigned s vin number today currently in C status so judging from your timeline I’m 60 days away , I ordered it 2/16/18 last Friday
Chicago - we both ordered the 2.0L Turbo yours is a Rubi fully loaded, I went with a White Sahara (fully loaded except leather) and I'm still sitting in "D" and was ordered on 2/10/2018...
Just spoke with Jeep Chat and saying I'm in "C" as well...which I'm wondering since I ordered the dual tops if the softtop issue is holding up the process

Sponsored

LUCKYSTRIKE

First Name
BRYAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2SS CAMARO
Yea I thought the same thing, it's gonna be tomorrow though I'm swapping plates and all of that
They may want to use it for marketing during the weekend.

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Dirt was the only decision between me and black :giggle: ..too hard to keep clean in Fl :)
And we get our rainy season which shows up every drop after it dries .....Id be wiping down Black everyday !~!~!

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Chicago - we both ordered the 2.0L Turbo yours is a Rubi fully loaded, I went with a White Sahara (fully loaded except leather) and I'm still sitting in "D" and was ordered on 2/10/2018...
I’m in C

Status
Not open for further replies.