Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
2/19/18 UPDATE:

Tracking is currently CLOSED for new orders. We will announce when it opens back up again. Thank you for your patience!

Can I add my jlu to be tracked ?
=====================================================================================================================================================

We are excited to officially announce our Order Tracking Service for all JLWF members!

**Update: Note that only ONE order per user is allowed**

Here are the details:

What is order tracking? :whatsgoingon:
Our ability to track your Wrangler order (U.S. and Canada orders only) means you'll be able to follow the status of your order from the time of order to arrival at your dealership. You'll know when your order has been scheduled for production, the current stage of production, when it completes production, when it's shipped and when it arrives at your dealership! :champagne:

Is there a fee? :piggybank:
Our tracking service is complimentary for all JLWF members! We just ask that you participate in our discussion forums and whenever possible please support future site sponsors and advertisements if it fits with your plans.

How can I start tracking my order? :time:
1) Vote AND Post what you've ordered in the "What have you ordered" thread (REQUIRED).
2) reply below to this current thread with your order's VON # AND ORDER DATE (this is located on your order sheet from your dealer).
3) once we have seen your post, we will add your VON to the tracking list.
4) we will contact you with a password to open the tracking spreadsheet (discussed below).

How do I receive tracking updates? :ontheloo:
Once or twice a day (morning and/or afternoon), we will upload the latest tracking spreadsheet which contains the latest updates for all orders we're currently tracking. The tracking spreadsheet file will be attached to this first post and can be opened with the password you received earlier.

Will there be support provided for specific TRACKING questions I have? :bow:
This thread will be overseen by user JLWF Dealer Guy (our resident Jeep dealer) who will try to answer your tracking-related questions on a regular basis and as time permits. Please note that JLWF Dealer Guy cannot accept private messages and although we will try our best, we cannot guarantee that every question will/can be answered.

**For all non-tracking related questions related to general ordering and pricing, please ask in the JLWF "Ask-A-Jeep-Dealer Thread"

LAST UPDATE: 2-23-18 SPREADSHEET (ATTACHED)

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
So this morning I call FCA for another update and the gentlemen was actullay trying his best to help me track my baby, all in all came off the phone with the impression my eta is now at 2/25-3/1. I decided to call my dealer just to hear his side of things last time we spoke I told him about my original given eta of 2/19-2/23 he pretty much said my status was KZ and not to pay much mind to FCA becuase they hardly ever know what they are talking about and that I would most likely have another month of wait. So, I call him and he says "hey I think your truck is here I'm just getting in I'll give you a call right back", he calls me literally 5 secs later and says yup it's here! First thing I could say to him was so my first eta was right! Lol he playfully replies do you want me to send it back? I could do nothing else but laugh after all I am excited! But just wait until I see him I'm really gonna give it to him! He also says the earliest I can get it is Sunday morning! Supper excited still doesn't feel real:giggle::fingerscrossed:
Sunday morning?! Do they have to drive the break in period for you? I know for a fact they can do the delivery inspection and get it cleaned in an hour and a half. I don't get it.

Justtiffmonae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sahara Unlimited
Sunday morning?! Do they have to drive the break in period for you? I know for a fact they can do the delivery inspection and get it cleaned in an hour and a half. I don't get it.
Yea I thought the same thing, it's gonna be tomorrow though I'm swapping plates and all of that

Sponsored

teej

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392 XR Rubicon
Tomorrow? Go get that bad boy today!
Ha I wish... it was an early surprise so I have to coordinate dropping of another car tomorrow so I can use the plates.... Hard to wait though!

ItMustBeJames

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR PUNK'N
VON # is 40699409.

They modified an existing order so I have two dates. Not sure which you want:
Order Date | 2017-12-08 5:45 PM
Date Modified | 2018-02-02 2:15 PM

Do I need to re-post when tracking re-opens? Or does this do the trick?

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
As of 2:09 Am it’s now in Collinwood Ohio!

So that’s 3 days since it’s left Toledo and it still hasn’t even made it out of Ohio yet haha. So crazy.

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
VON # is 40699409.

They modified an existing order so I have two dates. Not sure which you want:
Order Date | 2017-12-08 5:45 PM
Date Modified | 2018-02-02 2:15 PM

Do I need to re-post when tracking re-opens? Or does this do the trick?
Ugh, can no one read or use common sense anymore. People like this should just be banned from this particular thread until an announcement for more tracking is made again haha.

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Was uploading the photos my dealer just sent me as you sent the update. Sadly, I can’t get her until tomorrow as I’m out of town until then. 35D00978-F076-4343-9F16-019D4C2F827D.jpeg 785AA7A0-DFF2-4D54-B9B3-8C03A5A83D6F.jpeg 2A13AFE1-287C-4529-8C43-DBABAE307EC3.jpeg
How long did you wait from the day you ordered. To today ?

ItMustBeJames

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR PUNK'N
Ugh, can no one read or use common sense anymore. People like this should just be banned from this particular thread until an announcement for more tracking is made again haha.
I read. It was unclear. I asked for clarification. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Not interested in a battle with a keyboard Warrior. Just when I'm getting at my new ride.

Jeep folks down here in Virginia tend to be the friendly and helpful sort. I kind of figured that would be universal.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.