Not open for further replies.

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Dealer just called and told me the truck just arrived with my Rubicon on it. Doing a vehicle inspection and then being detailed. I can pick her up tomorrow!! :rock::like::champagne:
Congratulations!!!!! :handsinair::fist bump::dance::turkey::champagne::jk::champagne:
Sponsored

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon

Sponsored

ParkerS12

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jku Sahara 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
:fist bump:
Yes! Booze for you for sure. Thoughts on my railcar being released by cosignee for three days but not moving out of Toledo? At this point @ParkerS12 is en route and i'm still in Toledo so I guess he wins :(
If it’s any consolation, even if mine gets here in two weeks I won’t be able to pick it up for another week after that because of a trip. So we will probably pick up around the same time.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
What is "Rail Junction Dely to Interconnect Carrier" and why am I one of the only few to have it? :computerrage:
I copied and pasted it directly from the spreadsheet, hopefully "Dely" is not a misspelled delay. I'm cutting it very close to be able to use my Golden Ticket, and I'm afraid any sort of delay will make it useless.

darylkeys

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ Sahara & 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon!
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Vehicle Showcase
What is "Rail Junction Dely to Interconnect Carrier" and why am I one of the only few to have it? :computerrage:
I copied and pasted it directly from the spreadsheet, hopefully "Dely" is not a misspelled delay. I'm cutting it very close to be able to use my Golden Ticket, and I'm afraid any sort of delay will make it useless.
Dely is short for Delivery
Rail Junction Delivery to Interconnect Carrier (Delivery from one railroad to another railroad )

Goes

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon firecracker red (soon)
I ordered it January 9th, I picked it up February 12th last night. they put on my 34 inch Nitto Terra Grapplers with American Outlaw Wheels

2018-02-13 10.06.38.jpg

Awesome. Big Congrats.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Dely is short for Delivery
Rail Junction Delivery to Interconnect Carrier (Delivery from one railroad to another railroad )
Thank you! Delivery is so much better than delay. :like:

Sponsored

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I am seeing more and more each day it has to do with what dealer you order from and what their allotment is. It's not just a free for all for all dealers to put in orders and get made first come first serve (although that would be most fair)
Ya. I was wondering if being a "Fivestar" dealer had any pull? Plus my dealer has ordered 22 JL's for guys from this forum. Maybe that helps?? Who knows. I've looked at every different configuration, color, etc... Cant find any patterns. We know the two doors and the 6-Speeds have been delayed but why some unlimited's take longer than others who knows. I get that it takes longer to get delivered to Cali than say the Midwest but I'm talking the actual build. There are some dudes that ordered weeks ahead of me and equiped the same that's still waiting to be built. IDK???

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I dont see any correlation between anything at all. It just seems like a free-for-all jungle in Toledo. No first come first serve basis either. Its almost like they are making personal JL orders by picking names out of a hat.
I ordered on 11/18/2017. The dealer forwarded the order 2 days later. Its Mid February and the Jeep still hasn't left the lot, whereas there are many who have ordered in January and already received their rides.
I think there might even be 1 or 2 October orders who still haven't received theirs yet. Crazy to say the least.
See. That's what I'm talking about. No rhyme or reason. It's not color or equipment. It's not location. WTH knows. I honestly feel bad. I ordered Jan 16 and mine is built and on a rail car. Here's these guys that ordered in November that are still waiting. That Sucks!!! Is it a "Fivestar" dealer thing? Is it just a random, "I know this guy just ordered but he's from Arkansas and my 1st girlfriend was from Arkansas, lets start on his today"? Seriously. Hey. I'm not bitching. I just feel bad for these guys. 3+ months. WTH? Is it their dealers screwed up somehow? Who knows??

SW777

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 2509 Duramax
1/4/18 UPDATE:

We're now at 217 orders (two more than planned) so as I mentioned earlier, we're now officially CLOSED from accepting new orders to track for the time being.

We do not have an estimate for when we will open back up and won't be keeping a wait list. We'll make an announcement in this thread when we resume accepting new orders again and at that time it will be first come first serve.

Thank you for your patience.

Jay

=====================================================================================================================================================

We are excited to officially announce our Order Tracking Service for all JLWF members!

**Update: Note that only ONE order per user is allowed**

Here are the details:

What is order tracking? :whatsgoingon:
Our ability to track your Wrangler order (U.S. and Canada orders only) means you'll be able to follow the status of your order from the time of order to arrival at your dealership. You'll know when your order has been scheduled for production, the current stage of production, when it completes production, when it's shipped and when it arrives at your dealership! :champagne:

Is there a fee? :piggybank:
Our tracking service is complimentary for all JLWF members! We just ask that you participate in our discussion forums and whenever possible please support future site sponsors and advertisements if it fits with your plans.

How can I start tracking my order? :time:
1) Vote AND Post what you've ordered in the "What have you ordered" thread (REQUIRED).
2) reply below to this current thread with your order's VON # AND ORDER DATE (this is located on your order sheet from your dealer).
3) once we have seen your post, we will add your VON to the tracking list.
4) we will contact you with a password to open the tracking spreadsheet (discussed below).

How do I receive tracking updates? :ontheloo:
Once or twice a day (morning and/or afternoon), we will upload the latest tracking spreadsheet which contains the latest updates for all orders we're currently tracking. The tracking spreadsheet file will be attached to this first post and can be opened with the password you received earlier.

Will there be support provided for specific TRACKING questions I have? :bow:
This thread will be overseen by user JLWF Dealer Guy (our resident Jeep dealer) who will try to answer your tracking-related questions on a regular basis and as time permits. Please note that JLWF Dealer Guy cannot accept private messages and although we will try our best, we cannot guarantee that every question will/can be answered.

**For all non-tracking related questions related to general ordering and pricing, please ask in the JLWF "Ask-A-Jeep-Dealer Thread"

LAST UPDATE: 2-13-18 SPREADSHEET (ATTACHED).

Status
Not open for further replies.