Status
Not open for further replies.

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
Never thought I would like an all white, but that is gorgeous!
Congrats.
Picked her up from Craig at Koons this morning

12049FA7-7527-4373-9122-4635D3D539E9.jpeg

26CA1FB7-F943-493E-B53C-464F62A31B17.jpeg
I’m warming up to color keyed tops a little more. I used to find them very un-Jeep but in certain colors I’m starting to dig on them. I still like that the hard top scratches and nicks for black hard tops can be touched up with a good sharpie though.

Nice ride. Put some Star Wars imperial stickers on the side.
Sponsored

TJO

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
What’s the longest anybody has sat in KZ with no movement? I’m at 5 days with a delivery window of 2/12-2/16. Jeep chat said its going by truck and that’s why the quick delivery to Maryland. I though they went by train unless it’s a special dealer like Koons. Maybe mine’s hitching a ride?
I have been on kz since 1/29. I was thinking we may be in same truck since we are both going to Baltimore area but my ETA is slightly before your at 2/9-213. I sure that is just an estimate though and will will.most likely be on same truck. It' a bit strange to me how the koon builds seem to leave the following day after they are built while mine has been sitting for over a week. You try I g to tell me in over a weeks time I am the only wrangler build going to Baltimore?

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
Yea there definitely doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to the orders. Maryland by truck and NY has to be by train? There’s not much of a difference there. 200 miles, 3-4 hours that’s nothing. At least you guys have etas. Mines been sitting kz for 10 days now when other ny builds are on their way already. Is what it is.

Sponsored

redracer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
Is it sad that I'm starting to look at what is in stock nearby and what i'm willing to compromise on? This is not how this process was supposed to be! I'm disappointed and tired of waiting.

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
Yea there definitely doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to the orders. Maryland by truck and NY has to be by train? There’s not much of a difference there. 200 miles, 3-4 hours that’s nothing. At least you guys have etas. Mines been sitting kz for 10 days now when other ny builds are on their way already. Is what it is.
Hopefully you’re one of those ones where you get a call out of the blue that it’s here. I know some Maryland orders have gone by train to Jessup so it is definitely random.

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have been on kz since 1/29. I was thinking we may be in same truck since we are both going to Baltimore area but my ETA is slightly before your at 2/9-213. I sure that is just an estimate though and will will.most likely be on same truck. It' a bit strange to me how the koon builds seem to leave the following day after they are built while mine has been sitting for over a week. You try I g to tell me in over a weeks time I am the only wrangler build going to Baltimore?
Yeah, I think you, me, @Jetty2727, and @DNNDRTY might all be on the same truck.

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
So my nightly chat with Jeep chat and mostly good news.

I was told I went kz on 1/30 but Adam says I didn’t go KZ until 4 days ago.

BUT

he says despite not being able to provide an eta as it is not listed, he does see that it has in fact left Toledo. Soooo here’s to hoping it arrives 2 weeks from 4 days ago haha.

Sponsored

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
Any chance @JAY or @JLWF Dealer Guy would consider taking a quick peek to see if they see it en route? Hahaha, don’t need day to day tracking but just curious if it’s true that it is in fact en route.

1c4hjxegxjw134964

Pleeeaaassseeee :angel::involve::fingerscrossed::please::beer::beer::beer:

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
So Darryl is THE man, got confirmed today through my first chat with him ;)
After being given a dealer ETA (of Feb 20th) but no «letter status», he confirmed what I thought, that I have hit D1. So most likely Feb20th being my build date... anyways, we’ll see.
More details about our conversation here :)

DA707573-170D-438B-85A1-D905A5B01474.jpeg

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
KZ baby!!! WOOT WOOT!!! ETA of anytime before 2/23!! She’s just sitting there waiting to come home to momma!!! :like:
:handsinair::champagne::jk::champagne::muscle::turkey::clap::clap::clap:

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Status
Not open for further replies.