Truluc77

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee and JL on order
IMG-20180209-WA0000.jpg
Updated with deliveries galore! CONGRATS TO @dbritt, @Threxx, @szobell, @Stefanoramon, @Ifghillbilly, @Truluc77, @Jabs, @DetroitSteel!!!! :rock::clap::party:
@Threxx @Ifghillbilly @Truluc77 you get a car, and you get a car, and you get a car!!![/QUOTE
Updated with deliveries galore! CONGRATS TO @dbritt, @Threxx, @szobell, @Stefanoramon, @Ifghillbilly, @Truluc77, @Jabs, @DetroitSteel!!!! :rock::clap::party:
Picked this bad boy up yesterday. Thanks to all for the tracking, advice, and shared anxiety. I had a 2013 JK and moving into this onr feels like going from a PlayStation 2 straight to a PlayStation 4 Pro (yes, a nerdy gamer refernce). The "old" one was great and loved it, but the new one is so much more refined, but still a hell of a lot of fun to drive. The only negative thing that has stuck out is the start/stop feature with a manual transmission is VERY noticible. Start/stop with an automatic transmission has never bothered me, but the act of depressing the clutch and the engine firing back up is a bit weird. It's almost like I feel as if I'm kick starting a dirt bike. I'm going to leave it active for a few more days and see if I get used to it. Other then that, couldn't ask for more.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
IMG-20180209-WA0000.jpg

Picked this bad boy up yesterday. Thanks to all for the tracking, advice, and shared anxiety. I had a 2013 JK and moving into this onr feels like going from a PlayStation 2 straight to a PlayStation 4 Pro (yes, a nerdy gamer refernce). The "old" one was great and loved it, but the new one is so much more refined, but still a hell of a lot of fun to drive. The only negative thing that has stuck out is the start/stop feature with a manual transmission is VERY noticible. Start/stop with an automatic transmission has never bothered me, but the act of depressing the clutch and the engine firing back up is a bit weird. It's almost like I feel as if I'm kick starting a dirt bike. I'm going to leave it active for a few more days and see if I get used to it. Other then that, couldn't ask for more.
Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!!

Sponsored

Bill Tower

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon unlimited 4 door, Firecracker Red

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
Yea no eta since 1/30

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
I used FOAM20
It kind of sounded like the code was meant for foam cannon products, but it seems it works on anything on the site.
Awesome. That worked. Much better deal than what I was shopping on Amazon. Thanks for the tip.

Sponsored

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Man, I like the Billet with black top and fenders more and more. Sharp looking Jeep (as they all are I guess). I’m flipping more than an Olympic gymnast while waiting for my Granite Rubi.

Truluc77

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee and JL on order
Man, I like the Billet with black top and fenders more and more. Sharp looking Jeep (as they all are I guess). I’m flipping more than an Olympic gymnast while waiting for my Granite Rubi.
Thanks. It's crazy how the colors don't show through on pics. In photos I give the Billet an 8, in person it's a 12. Same with Granite and Red, they pop in person so much more then what you see online.

Status
Not open for further replies.