Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon

BoBo

First Name
BoBo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ordered
Have you complained on chat? After a certain amount of days they will escalate your complaint up to a "brand mentor" as they call it.

And have you spoken with your dealer? Can't they raise hell with their "FCA rep"?

I am 5 days into I myself.
Thanks for the suggestion. I have chatted with "Jody" and she promised to put in a complaint for me.
Tomorrow I'll ask them again...

Bobo-Jeepchat-2-2-2018_.jpg

Asking my dealer too since 2 days now, but no response yet. Might send another email there too.

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations!!!! Love the red!! Looks almost like mine!!! So wishing I knew when mine would be here! But I am so happy for you!!!! :clap::rock::like::involve::champagne::jk::champagne:

brantb

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram 1500, charger daytona 392
Latest update is that mine is in trim and expected to arrive at the dealer 2/14. First part i believe, second i dont.

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79D3F403-84CE-4031-8C41-00F978A64F4E.jpeg
I was leaving town for 4 days, out of absolutely nowhere my JL showed up... my guys put a huge rush on and got me out the door in a blink of an eye... I highly recommend Savage L&B Jeep in Robesonia PA, if anyone wants a great deal with zero pressure or hassle, contact Joey Maturi!
Congratulations!!! So pretty and rugged! :involve::like::rock::clap::champagne::jk::champagne:

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Thanks for the suggestion. I have chatted with "Jody" and she promised to put in a complaint for me.
Tomorrow I'll ask them again...

Bobo-Jeepchat-2-2-2018_.jpg

Asking my dealer too since 2 days now, but no response yet. Might send another email there too.
I will be raising hell if I go 17 days in "I".

Let me know what you hear back, if anything.

We are both in California - so hopefully we can both make the same train. Aghhhhh.

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
So I checked at 7, still in kz no new update. But all the updates on the sheet make me
Wonder if I should check again....

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
So I have a question for all of you that are way farther along in the process than I am. I was on Jeep chat this morning, and was told that I was in D1 (I ordered on 01/29/18), so I asked if he had a VIN, because all I have is the VON from the dealer. His response to me was that the VIN was assigned by the dealer.

Here is where my bullchit meter went off, so I decided to call customer support, and talk to a person here in the good ole USA. Again I was told that I was in D1 and I asked the same question, and got my "VIN". So here is my question, is there a potential for the second X in the VIN to change when it goes into the production line?

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just returned home from my dealer to see my new addition :blush:
She's got to get inspected, cleaned up, and prep'd before I can bring her home... so looks like I'll be back tomorrow. :)
More pics to follow.

20180202_181617_resized.jpg
That’s exactly like mine accept with a black hard top. Very nice.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

JKS Manufacturing

Advertisement