First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
That causes me a ton of anxiety. lol.

I am on my third day of being in I.

I have a feeling we California folk are sitting in I just waiting for a full train-worth of CA orders to accumulate.
I am in so cal and went from I to KZ in four days. Went KZ today
Sponsored

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
I am in so cal and went from I to KZ in four days. Went KZ today
I've seen quite a few in the past few days jump to KZ rather quickly. Then again, there are some that sit in KZ for weeks on end.

It's so random and infuriating. lol

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Damn your taxes are low....
I thought they seemed low...I was under the impression that Virginia was around 6%...im no math wiz but im pretty sure thats around 4.1%...guess I was wrong about VA state tax rate

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen quite a few in the past few days jump to KZ rather quickly. Then again, there are some that sit in KZ for weeks on end.

It's so random and infuriating. lol
hold in there buddy! You may be right about the holding in I stage until a decent shipment is on the way to the same general area (or state for that matter)...it makes sense why my shipping date was quick...seems a lot of Hampton Roads dealers are getting JLs around the same time as mine is due in...so they might be lumped together....hopefully they are on trucks! My luck is we get Mr. Sloth as the train engineer.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
I thought they seemed low...I was under the impression that Virginia was around 6%...im no math wiz but im pretty sure thats around 4.1%...guess I was wrong about VA state tax rate
Mr. Google says 4.15%. Damn low. Good on you.

Sponsored

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Mr. Google says 4.15%. Damn low. Good on you.
The issue with VA (as with some other states) is that we get hit every year for Personal Property Tax on the blue book value of the vehicle (minus a 53% tax...i dont know what the correct term is....call it an allowance I guess, cause we dont get taxed on everything enough already)...so I will owe basically another $1000 a few months after purchase, then another $975 (estimated) next year, $950 (estimated) the following year....etc.

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
The issue with VA (as with some other states) is that we get hit every year for Personal Property Tax on the blue book value of the vehicle (minus a 53% tax...i dont know what the correct term is....call it an allowance I guess, cause we dont get taxed on everything enough already)...so I will owe basically another $1000 a few months after purchase, then another $975 (estimated) next year, $950 (estimated) the following year....etc.
Same here for NC. I think ours is 3% but the yearly taxes kill ya. We have 60 days from the day we take delivery to pay our taxes for this year..or we can't get a tag. If we don't pay the taxes to get our permanent tag sticker and we get pulled...ouch at the ticket and fines...no bueno!:lipssealed:

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@JLWF Dealer Guy looking at the recent spreadsheet I show the ship to dealer box has a code in it, 39132, is that the dealership code that Chrysler/FCA uses? If so is there any way for me to determine if thats my dealers code? (I tried google but nothing came up there, so I assume thats some inside numbers if the theory is correct)

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
@JLWF Dealer Guy looking at the recent spreadsheet I show the ship to dealer box has a code in it, 39132, is that the dealership code that Chrysler/FCA uses? If so is there any way for me to determine if thats my dealers code? (I tried google but nothing came up there, so I assume thats some inside numbers if the theory is correct)
Thats actually your dealers code for FCA. You won't find it anywhere.

Sponsored

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Status
Not open for further replies.