Status
Not open for further replies.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
@JLWF Dealer Guy and @JAY many many thanks for doing this!

Curious, chat says that my order was in D1 amweek ago or so, but the sheet doesn’t list me on the first tab. Are you seeing different info, or is the focus on the updates to those past D1?

Thanks!
D1 is a grey area. Most if not all of these are now jumping from nothing to E, JB, KZ, whatever and bypassing the D1 status on this sheet.
Advertisement

leafsfan1970

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sahara unlimited
Sorry, in a Mad dash to update, some of the dates might be a little screwy. It's a double deep dive to get things 100% accurate. You are still good. I wanted to make sure all had as much information as possible as quick as possible. Will be fixed on the next update tomorrow AM.
Thanks i really appreciate all your hard work .

Idaho_7

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Utility Trailer
Just posted this on another thread, didn't know if it would help anyone: Be Good Out There!

Hey Team,
Just updating a bit.
Ordered on 12/5/17 with VIN and VON, and D status received a few days later.
Checked with Jeep today, remains at D status.
However the chat room did say, "Most orders are scheduled for build within 30 days after reaching this stage".
Not sure just what that means, yet it does seem realistic given the order date combined with Jeep's 2 Door manufacturing scheduled to begin producing 2-Doors about mid February.
2-Door, Hardtop, 6spd.
That is all.....Hasta La Taco

Flyguy81

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Dealer told me today I was still D1. Went to Jeep chat and was told it’s moving down the line. Asked if I was still D1 and she said she couldn’t tell me because it was against the rules. Lol

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
@JLWF Dealer Guy @JAY thanks again guys for everything you do . Hate to be a pain in the ass ,but I’m wondering what the latest date means ? Things seem to have gone backwards

A5201D35-93FD-4D85-9F8D-C8317A2F9DBD.jpeg
Mine went backwards too. I was initially eta 1/10 and kept creeping backwards. It’s bound to happen for a while

banessi

First Name
Blair
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome, 44 members on this site ordered after mine are already in production. Happy for them, but F FCA. For real.
I ordered on 12/4 and my count was damn close to the same amount of people further along. Very frustrating. Did you order proximity by and chance?

Brodiec27

First Name
Brodie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
I ordered on 12/4 and my count was damn close to the same amount of people further along. Very frustrating. Did you order proximity by and chance?
I ordered mine on 12-13 and I kept calling and they said last week that they can’t find it so I found one like I oreldered from a dealer that has one coming in and canceled my order with the original dealer. It gets frustrating for sure.

rep23jr

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2011 BMW 535xD
Mines delivered to Koons but I’m at work for the next two days :crying:
Sounds like you are getting a cold and a sick day is the doctors’s recommendation.

shultz01

First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1999 TJ Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I went to KZ yesterday.
Has a delivery of 1/29-2/4.
How accurate are the delivery windows?

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Man. I read these every evening and it stresses me out and it's not even my JLU, lol. I didn't get in on the tracking and I don't think I want to be. I think I'll just wait until the dealer calls me :)
Sounds like you are getting a cold and a sick day is the doctors’s recommendation.
The flu is really bad this year. Let me know if you need me to write you a note :) Everyones job is different. Sometimes you just can't take off but man that would be bad having to wait once it hits the dealer.

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
Man. I read these every evening and it stresses me out and it's not even my JLU, lol. I didn't get in on the tracking and I don't think I want to be. I think I'll just wait until the dealer calls me :)
Might be for the better, otherwise you’ll be like the rest of these guys freaking out over D1 thinking it means something

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
I ordered 12/6 and did order the proximity. Dealer shows me in D1 with no movement.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morris 4x4 Center

Advertisement