Not open for further replies.

Powdrmut

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2018 JL Rubicon
In the last 24 hours I spoke with my dealer, he called his factory rep, spoke with Jeep customer care and had two chats with Jeep this morning.... ordered JL Rubicon 12/13, VON/VIN 12/19/17, in D status. No one knows anything regarding 2 door JL production. Almost as frustrating as 2 week wait for empty box from Apple to get iPhone battery replaced, after going to my Best Buy appt., sorry no batteries,no clue....Thanks for letting me vent
Sponsored

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
According to Jeep chat I jumped from D1 to quality inspection. They said from here it usually takes about 2 weeks to reach the dealer. Woot woot! It is crazy how this works. The day before I was D1 but now I’m in “I” I guess and my Jeep shows up in that equipment listing page.

Bill Tower

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon unlimited 4 door, Firecracker Red
According to Jeep chat I jumped from D1 to quality inspection. They said from here it usually takes about 2 weeks to reach the dealer. Woot woot! It is crazy how this works. The day before I was D1 but now I’m in “I” I guess and my Jeep shows up in that equipment listing page.
I have been in code I for over 10 days

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
At least it’s movement the way I see it. I have no hope things are accurate but yours will probably jump from I to enroute to dealer now or something haha

mortimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Do you mean my first ship date of 1/8?
Or my second ship date of 1/11?
Or my third ship date of 1/22?
Or my fourth ship date of 1/24?

D1 since Dec 5.
Do you have keyless proximity in your order?

Sponsored

BoBo

First Name
BoBo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ordered
Heh, mine does not want to move from status "I" for a while now. Jeep chat says it can take a few WEEKS to move from there haha.
I really hope not.

mgrowc1

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Hot Damn I think some of you guys might know what you're talking about! I'm finally on tracking here and here is my deal if it helps anyone else.

Ordered 12/29 and have been on D1 for at least 2 weeks but nothing here on tracking. Emailed my dealer and I was given shipping eta of 1/22 and then 1/24 but still nothing on here.

Well, now as of Jay's last tracking I am now in E status so it does appear as some have said your estimated ship date may indeed be your build date.
I ordered mine on 12/29 also and Jeep chat says D1 still. Hoping to follow your progress and hope I am close to your time frame.

Snerf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Just checked with chat; we are now D1. They mentioned it can be in D1 for up to 3 weeks. We ordered 1/8, so perhaps 5 weeks total. We were expecting 8 weeks, to that leaves 3 for completion, delivery, etc.

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
I had the keyless proximity as well. I think there’s no rhyme or reason to the way things happen it’s just luck. Unless we can find someone who works there that can tell us otherwise all you can do is wait.

redracer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
OH Awesome! My JLUR order just jumped from the no mans land of the Von List to the front page with a status of E! Just when I was loosing all hope of using my golden ticket!
:rock::clap::party::jk:

And with a ETA of -1/28 to 02/03. ... that seems a bit unrealistic given that it's got to ride a train to California.

Sponsored

mgrowc1

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
So from reading through this thread it appears that a ship date means beginning build date. I ordered mine on 12/29 and been in D1 for a while now. My dealer just sent me a screen print of the FCA site and I have a ship date now of today (1/24). So my question is how long are people seeing from their ship/build dates for each step of the process?

Thanks,
MG

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
How does one get one of these golden tickets?

redracer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon

nstone97

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK Sport - 2009 Chevy Avalanche
Occupation
Project Manager / Engineer
How does one get one of these golden tickets?
See this post for information on the Golden Ticket - I didn't know anything about them until stumbling across a post with someone talking about them!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.