Not open for further replies.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Well, you just rained on my parade lol. My dealer did tell me he talked to his rep who said it was to be in E status last thursday. I don't know. We'll see. I do want it here by feb 28th so i can use the $500 bonus cash.
Oddly, you piped in at the right time. You may be happy with the next update.
Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
They "escalated" the case and gave me a case number a week ago, telling me someone would call me the next day.. Never got that call. Then I did get a call out of the blue this past Thursday saying "We are sorry you didn't get a call back, someone will call you later today." Guess what. No one ever called. So I made my first chat with Jeep since last week and they had no idea why no one called and had no way to get in touch with anyone. They did look today and noted that there was a note on my file: "there is no problem with your order and it is moving along on schedule." I did not find that exactly reassuring. I wouldn't waste time on the chat line. Unless a miracle happens I will forget about my order and get the one being delivered next week that is similar to my order. I am up against a wall with a rental car. If I did happen to move to D1 today, it would still be 4-6 weeks at least to see my Jeep. My time has run out. (BTW the Audi test drive was nice..... still considering that....)
I remember now. You’ve had horrible luck. An Audi or a Wrangler? Well, I would chance the Wrangler coming next week, no offense :) I’m leaving Lexus because those luxury cars are quite boring. I’ve had two Wranglers in the past and they were by far the most enjoyable vehicles of all the vehicles I’ve owned. I understand the rental car issue can be crazy expensive. Maybe your misfortune can change to good fortune. Good luck!

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Updated. @cobra you are indeed in JB build status. :like:

There continues to be some oddities, such as @txroamer going from not showing up as D1 to now straight to E on this update.

We now have 51 in D1 and 33 past D1 (including delivered vehicles).

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
Congrats @cobra and everyone else!

cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara

There continues to be some oddities, such as @txroamer going from not showing up as D1 to now straight to E on this update.

Yea, Thank you sir!

Sponsored

merilm

First Name
Meril
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 FJ Cruiser (sold), 2018 White JLU Sahara ordered, 2013 HD Softtail Deluxe w/ a little extra chrome.
Occupation
semi-retired
Hello !!! Can I also please kindly ask to get on the "list" here too please ! My Sahara Unlimited JLU VIN # is 1C4HJXEGOJW134987. Placed order at Bemidji, Mn Chrysler center on January 2nd. My first Jeep ever - am VERY excited !!!!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Yea, Thank you sir!
Hello !!! Can I also please kindly ask to get on the "list" here too please ! My Sahara Unlimited JLU VIN # is 1C4HJXEGOJW134987. Placed order at Bemidji, Mn Chrysler center on January 2nd. My first Jeep ever - am VERY excited !!!!
Tracking is closed. @JAY will post when they are ready to track new orders.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
@JAY, what is KZ-S? I don't see it on the key. Does it mean "shipped?"

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
Yea I think I’m in D1. They said they have all the parts for mine and it’s inline to be built. Since I just paid for another month extension on my lease I’m just hoping for it to come before I need to make another extension.

Sponsored

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
After reading all these posts of wait times and updates on the list...I’m a little sad. Out of the 217 on the list...only 84 have moved. I’m not even on the list and was hopeful that I would get mine by March (unrealistic right?) :crying:

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
After reading all these posts of wait times and updates on the list...I’m a little sad. Out of the 217 on the list...only 84 have moved. I’m not even on the list and was hopeful that I would get mine by March (unrealistic right?) :crying:
not necessarily. The start up was slow and they are supposedly increasing numbers made per shift as they go. There was also a reported delay in some parts to the plant...if you believe that. They also apparently held a bunch in the lot while post production testing was done. (rumored 90 day initial hold.)
They will eventually get to the 10-12 week max time. Problem is that they don't produce them in any order resembling the time the order was placed. You need some luck.

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
not necessarily. The start up was slow and they are supposedly increasing numbers made per shift as they go. There was also a reported delay in some parts to the plant...if you believe that. They also apparently held a bunch in the lot while post production testing was done. (rumored 90 day initial hold.)
They will eventually get to the 10-12 week max time. Problem is that they don't produce them in any order resembling the time the order was placed. You need some luck.
Well then I may get it by summer....I have no luck

PCTiger90

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU

I hope that will be my case one day soon. Been in D1 according to dealer for over a week now, but still not on this list. Maybe when it finally shows up on your tracker I will be in build status. Fingers crossed!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.