Order time turnaround for Wrangler Sprt Standard transmission

Chelw3

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
My Jeep was ordered a little over 5 weeks ago. I haven't received any updates and was curious as to how long it takes on a standard transmission order. We ordered a pretty basic model only adding air conditioning, sirius xm and tinted window.
Sponsored

Kimmi

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Cadillac ATS, 2021 Jeep Wrangler (maybe)
My Jeep was ordered a little over 5 weeks ago. I haven't received any updates and was curious as to how long it takes on a standard transmission order. We ordered a pretty basic model only adding air conditioning, sirius xm and tinted window.
tomorrow marks 7 weeks for my manual transmission. There is no rhyme or reason to what is coming off the line. Some are 12-15 weeks for the most basic and others might be 3-4 weeks for every bell and whistle or vice versa. It’s mind boggling!

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Jeep does not prioritize the low spec builds.

My base Sport Gladiator will have taken around 3 months from order to delivery.

tranvi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
I ordered early August and received my Sport Altitude manual transmission mid-October. It sat at a distribution center for 2 weeks due to truck driver shortage. Approximately 10 weeks in total.

Sponsored

openingshok

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Grand Cherokee Limited X | 2024 JLUR 2.0T AT
Occupation
Headshot Photographer
I ordered my manual Willys on 9/28. Got an update via jeep chat Wednesday that it was now in Frame and got an email from the dealer the same day stating "We will have some exciting news on your new jeep on 11/2". Not sure what that means but things seem to be progressing. Jeep chat indicated orders are taking between 9 and 12 weeks currently.

RichardAK

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
I ordered my 2-door, manual transmission on June 21st. Now at 18weeks and still no movement. Been in “D” status since early July. No info from Jeep Chat…

OP
OP

Chelw3

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I ordered my 2-door, manual transmission on June 21st. Now at 18weeks and still no movement. Been in “D” status since early July. No info from Jeep Chat…
[/QUOT

I did get a response from Jeep Chat. They stated the Jeep is in the scheduling stage waiting for parts to be available so that it can move to the build process. They also said 8-10 week from order to dealer, providing there are no major delays.

openingshok

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Grand Cherokee Limited X | 2024 JLUR 2.0T AT
Occupation
Headshot Photographer
I ordered my manual Willys on 9/28. Got an update via jeep chat Wednesday that it was now in Frame and got an email from the dealer the same day stating "We will have some exciting news on your new jeep on 11/2". Not sure what that means but things seem to be progressing. Jeep chat indicated orders are taking between 9 and 12 weeks currently.
And not to throw salt into other's wounds but Saturday my status changed from Frame to waiting shipment with expected delivery around 11/2. AND my window sticker includes MOPAR all weather floor mats. I must have hit the magic build combo!! I'm going to be driving a unicorn!!
Sponsored