Order Guides for other Jeep vehicles?

Wufai

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hey all, happy 4xe owner here but looking for a different vehicle for my mom. Maybe a Compass or a Grand Cherokee (unsure how well she'll do city driving with a bigger vehicle...). Does anyone know where to find the order guides for those vehicles? I loved having the JLU order guide when pricing out the exact 4xe we ordered, thought it would be great for her vehicle as well!
Sponsored

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
I've been searching for the Grand Cherokee order guide but every forum is tight-lipped about it. 🤷‍♂️

What I've estimated looking at different builds is that invoice on the Grand Cherokee L, appears to be approximately 95.7% of MSRP.

OP
OP

Wufai

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I know, SO frustrating. Will continue hunting! And update if I find anything for anything.

I've been searching for the Grand Cherokee order guide but every forum is tight-lipped about it. 🤷‍♂️

What I've estimated looking at different builds is that invoice on the Grand Cherokee L, appears to be approximately 95.7% of MSRP.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Looking as well. I know some of the dealers who do the fixed % deal do it on Cherokees but the order guide is not public. :(
Sponsored