Order a new Wrangler

Fbuster26

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU
Hi, My is Frank Buster I work at the Jeep dealership in Lenoir City Tn. I have done orders with a few people on this site and just wanted to put my name out there. We are really easy to do business and we give great discounts. Give me a shot you can just contact me by cell if you don't want to contact dealer up front. 865-271-8678. I have been at this dealership for 8 years and am not going anywhere. So text or call me to see what I can do for you.
Sponsored

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2 dr HellaYella Rubicon.
Hi, My is Frank Buster I work at the Jeep dealership in Lenoir City Tn. I have done orders with a few people on this site and just wanted to put my name out there. We are really easy to do business and we give great discounts. Give me a shot you can just contact me by cell if you don't want to contact dealer up front. 865-271-8678. I have been at this dealership for 8 years and am not going anywhere. So text or call me to see what I can do for you.
I would suggest you post this in the recommended dealership thread in this forum so people can find you easier as this thread will get buried and no one will find it in a few days.

Best of luck o/

OP
OP

Fbuster26

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU
I would suggest you post this in the recommended dealership thread in this forum so people can find you easier as this thread will get buried and no one will find it in a few days.

Best of luck o/
Thank you, I will.
Sponsored