Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Looking to upgrade my headlights next to LED and found these two and curious on who’s running either of them and what are your likes and dislikes and did you have any install issues

https://headlightrevolution.com/2018-jeep-wrangler-jl-led-headlight-bulb-upgrade-supernova-v-4/

https://www.oraclelights.com/produc...version-kit?rq=mk_jeep~md_wrangler-jl~yr_2018

I know there are cheaper options like these but not sure on how they would compare to the other two https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XHCQ8KY/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_tai_ra2vCb...
Sponsored

Nevermind

First Name
Guilherme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep whrangler JL sport
I’m on the same search, so far most of the videos I’ve seen is about how to install the Oracle lights , the HR supernova call my attention for the fact that it has a cooling fan , but I don’t know if’s for the best or can be bad having moving parts inside your headlights.

Jas0n

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
These are pics of the supernovas, first is low beam and second is high. Lows have a super crisp line and look amazing. The high beams are a bit high but awesome when needed. No ones flashed me and they’ve been pretty solid so far. Super easy install as well. I took these pics hastily tonight but I can get some better ones if anyone needs.

D94FF869-22BE-45CB-BC11-8DEE1183226D.jpeg

67939C5E-07C7-4626-97C3-5102D67BD0F5.jpeg

3F4EB8DB-5CA5-44CB-8D02-0B57BC962132.jpeg

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I've been running headlight bulbs with cooling fans built in for going on 2 years in all weather extremes and have zero issues with them.

I've been running the Supernova V.4 fog bulbs in the yellow color for a month or two now and they are amazing. They are literally as bright as the stock halogen headlights were. It's a HUGE difference over stock.

When my headlight bulbs finally fail, I'm going to replace those with Supernova V.4s too.

tonythehomie

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Sport S (manual / 2 door / firecracker red)
I know I’m late here but I have had a bad couple bad experiences with the oracles in my JL sport and will be switching to the supernovas soon

Sponsored

EddieP

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimted
Just ordered the Supernova V4 LED bulbs from Headlight Revolution, can't wait to get them installed.

Rotties JL

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4dr JL Sahara
Occupation
Retired
I have the supernova V4,and I love them!
Sponsored