Sponsored

Louisiana Oracle offers quality products, and fast shipping!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Change Colors, Control Brightness and Strobing, and Control your Lights with your Music! This new "Dual-Control" ORACLE Underbody LED Rock Lights now features Bluetooth Smartphone control PLUS Wireless Remote. This kit can be installed in the wheel wells in front of and behind each tire. Our ColorSHIFT® Technology allows you to select from thousands of colors! Control the functions and colors of your kit via the Bluetooth App, or Remote!

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle offers quality products, and fast shipping! Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 10.20.16 AM

“Ordered some rock lights and LED bulbs for my 2020 wrangler. They shipped the products out VERY quickly, I was happy about that. The quality of both products is top notch. Very pleased with the quality and cant wait to get more lighting for my Jeep!!” - Ezra Blau

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle offers quality products, and fast shipping! download (2)

Drop your feedback on these lights below! We would love to see completed installs and hear about your experience!
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Another awesome review we wanted to share about our rock lights!

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle offers quality products, and fast shipping! rock light_review

READS: “I appreciate the quality and comment of Oracle Lights. They do provide outstanding products and this set of lights make a big difference in lighting the undercarriage of any vehicle they are installed on. Give them a try you will see what I mean.” – Steven Dodson

31154862207_8fd9d7cfea_o_1024x1024.png

Kentano

First Name
Kentano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Victoria the Mall Rat
Occupation
CPA
Vehicle Showcase
Hello @ORACLElights - I just purchased a 4 set of your lights.

I’m looking around for an installation more specific to the JL and was curious to know the best practices for 1) mounting the controller, 2) mounting the lights and 3) the wire routing.

I saw the Bronco install video and noticed you sell wire extensions. Would prefer to complete the install without having to order extensions if possible.

You guys have a great price and the kit seems pretty promising if the install can be spelled out a bit more for the less inclined like me.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Hello @ORACLElights - I just purchased a 4 set of your lights.

I’m looking around for an installation more specific to the JL and was curious to know the best practices for 1) mounting the controller, 2) mounting the lights and 3) the wire routing.

I saw the Bronco install video and noticed you sell wire extensions. Would prefer to complete the install without having to order extensions if possible.

You guys have a great price and the kit seems pretty promising if the install can be spelled out a bit more for the less inclined like me.
Hey! Glad to hear you are loving the rock lights, and of course this is a great addition to your Jeep!

You can view a video on our site that shows the product installed on a Jeep.

For the extensions, it really depends on your Jeep, and where you mount the box. It is waterproof so you can mount that under the vehicle. If you wish to mount it under the hood, I would suggestion adding at least 2x extensions.
Sponsored