Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
I don’t have the oculus headlights but I do have the high performance 20w fog lights for the JL. They fit perfectly in the aftermarket bumper I have and love the effects.
Looks great :like:
Sponsored

recartier

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep sport
Well done. I've worked on cars all my life and I don't see how I could have done better. I purchased the same kit but it arrives next week. Some kits require flashing the vehicle computer. Am I correct that the halos work without needing to flash?

recartier

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep sport
Well done. I've worked on cars all my life and I don't see how I could have done better. I purchased the same kit but it arrives next week. Some kits require flashing the vehicle computer. Am I correct that the halos work without needing to flash?
Well initially everything worked but after a few days I noticed that the high beam wouldnt work on the drivers side and then intermittently.. While some people are fortunate not having to flash the Computer to LED Lamps. I believe I am one of the unlucky ones. The unit was sent back to Oracle and tested fine. So I guess I need to purchase the Taser JL Mini. for this and any other mods. Since the dealer will not flash non-oem parts.

SteveT

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2d
If you have this connected to the AUX switch you can also set the switch to turn off with ignition through the Uconnect.
That’s what I ended up doing. It’s also great because instead of having to turn the lights to the right setting, the systems remembers and they just turn on whenever I put the ignition on. Them and the rock lights are always on and I love it.

Dzydvl

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
That’s what I ended up doing. It’s also great because instead of having to turn the lights to the right setting, the systems remembers and they just turn on whenever I put the ignition on. Them and the rock lights are always on and I love it.
I know this is an older thread, but I just ordered the head lights as well as the fog lights. I am interested in the retained color settings, since my wife is not the most mechanically inclined. I also have the voSwitch, so I plan on wiring the fog lights into the panel. Any help is appreciated.

Sponsored

ORACLE Terry

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Wrangler JL, Bronco, RAM TRX
I know this is an older thread, but I just ordered the head lights as well as the fog lights. I am interested in the retained color settings, since my wife is not the most mechanically inclined. I also have the voSwitch, so I plan on wiring the fog lights into the panel. Any help is appreciated.
Since you need to power up the ColorSHIFT portion of the headlights with the app on your device, it should retain the last color set in the app.

SteveT

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2d
I have the color changing halo portion of the fog lights wired to the factory switches and have them as latching so they turn on with the jeep each time. Once programmed with the app they seem to keep the memory each time. The actual fog lights plug into the existing harness and work with the stock fog light controls

Dzydvl

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
I have the color changing halo portion of the fog lights wired to the factory switches and have them as latching so they turn on with the jeep each time. Once programmed with the app they seem to keep the memory each time. The actual fog lights plug into the existing harness and work with the stock fog light controls
Thank you SO much for the reply. I placed the order for my lights, so it will be a couple days. Right now, I'm doing a single BC1 controller due to cost, I've recently put a new front end, winch, Tazer JL, so the 2 additional BC1 controllers will be a few months out. Once I start the wiring, and VOSwitch 120 JL install I may ping you if you don't mind. I'm glad to see this forum is quick to help fellow members. I am coming from forums from the early 00's where people also helped people. I'm glad to see it still exists. Thank you again, I look forward to getting to know Y'all. I will be visiting the members sale forum to get some tires and rims, just to lift her up a little. This is my wife's toy, and I want her to have her 16 yo dream. She's working her way through residency, so money is tight at the moment, which is why this is a part here and there upgrade. Personally, I would rather buy it all and get this beast the way she wants it, lol.

SteveT

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2d
Thank you SO much for the reply. I placed the order for my lights, so it will be a couple days. Right now, I'm doing a single BC1 controller due to cost, I've recently put a new front end, winch, Tazer JL, so the 2 additional BC1 controllers will be a few months out. Once I start the wiring, and VOSwitch 120 JL install I may ping you if you don't mind. I'm glad to see this forum is quick to help fellow members. I am coming from forums from the early 00's where people also helped people. I'm glad to see it still exists. Thank you again, I look forward to getting to know Y'all. I will be visiting the members sale forum to get some tires and rims, just to lift her up a little. This is my wife's toy, and I want her to have her 16 yo dream. She's working her way through residency, so money is tight at the moment, which is why this is a part here and there upgrade. Personally, I would rather buy it all and get this beast the way she wants it, lol.
No problem. I totally forgot about the controller portion lol. The lights are wired to that and that’s wired to the switch bank that I had factory installed. Super easy to do. But yea whatever your needs, I’m sure it’ll be fine and come out awesome. I’ll see if I can post some pics this weekend. I haven’t looked under the hood in a while.
Sponsored