First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep JLUS, '23 2500 Duramax, 23’ RAM 1500
Occupation
Operator Maintenance Technician III
Like @jludave i purchased the Raxiom tails ( thanks Dave ) and they are simply beautiful lights, the floating halo ring or that’s what I call it just makes them standout and the reverse lights even though are small are super bright, I know the bulbs are not replaceable since they are LED’s and they are pricy compared to a lot of aftermarket LED’s for the JL but they seem to be built rock solid.

I am searching for a full LED headlamp as currently I run Beamtech LED bulbs in the halogen housing and even though I like them and they are bright I am looking for a LED lamp and was just about to get the Oracles but have decided to hold off due to issues others have had with reliability and warranty @ORACLElights needs to address this or customer base will be affected.

I did find these Raxiom headlights https://www.extremeterrain.com/raxiom-jeep-wrangler-9-inch-led-headlights-with-drl-halo-j137646-jl.html?utm_content=XTLights-Headlight|Raxiom&T5_Var4=J137646-JL&intl=0&utm_campaign=XTW+Wrangler+Brands+&+Vehicle+Low&dialogtech=ppc&utm_source=google-pla&utm_medium=shopping&T5_Var2=shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjwi9-HBhACEiwAPzUhHNpa74Kk1I1Gt87CIbYnV5kHAx39pekZv9DjVNcD70wSU7MxdITZ0xoC8r8QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds and they get decent marks but are pricy but even at what they want along with what I have invested I am still under what MOPAR wants for LED’s
I most likely will go this route my man & thanks @jludave ..only thing I won’t be doing is purchasing from ET though. I’ll either find em on Quad or just wait till someone sells some on here, or go to a swap meet and find some used. But that’s the route I’ll be going then…thanks guys
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

only thing I won’t be doing is purchasing from ET though. I’ll either find em on Quad
Quadratec doesn't sell Raxiom products. Extreme Terrain is the only authorized seller for Raxiom Jeep related products.

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep JLUS, '23 2500 Duramax, 23’ RAM 1500
Occupation
Operator Maintenance Technician III
Quadratec doesn't sell Raxiom products. Extreme Terrain is the only authorized seller for Raxiom Jeep related products.
Damnit! Lol well I might be screwed then….I never have ordered from them personally…but sooo many of my buddies have been screwed by them and their 25382637 negative reviews of horror story sales and products received scares the hell out me to even attempt to purchase from them…..so I may just be SOL at this point and have to buy some China junk part from Amazon 😂😒🤦🏻‍♂️

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
@Izzo93 as @jludave advised ET are the only ones for the lights, I have ordered from them in the past and never had an issue but I have not ordered much, when I received my lights they were in the Raxiom factory box but that box was in a ET box with no packing but the factory box was well packed, not that they should have added any padding but would have been nice to have something but they came out of the box with zero issues.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Melissa @ORACLElights thanks for chiming in and giving more detail on your policies but for me I will likely put the Oculus lights on the back burner and research other lights that are similar in design but will look carefully at there warranty policies and ask point specific questions to them in regard to a warranty claim just to compare that particular maker to Oracles policy, I do like the design of the Oculus lights but don’t want hassles if there is an issue and headlamps are not something one can go without while testing is done especially at this price point for lights.

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Melissa @ORACLElights thanks for chiming in and giving more detail on your policies but for me I will likely put the Oculus lights on the back burner and research other lights that are similar in design but will look carefully at there warranty policies and ask point specific questions to them in regard to a warranty claim just to compare that particular maker to Oracles policy, I do like the design of the Oculus lights but don’t want hassles if there is an issue and headlamps are not something one can go without while testing is done especially at this price point for lights.
Perfectly understandable! Doing adequate research is a very important step to finding the best fit, and we hope you find something that works best for needs -- whether with us or elsewhere. Your satisfaction is certainly the most important thing either way. We definitely recommend keeping your original lights on hand no matter which company you go with if you are concerned with sending for testing. Our warranty and return policies are available on our website FYI.

Please feel free to PM us if we can assist with any questions regarding these policies or our products. We'll be more than happy to help.

-Rachel

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Damnit! Lol well I might be screwed then….I never have ordered from them personally…but sooo many of my buddies have been screwed by them and their 25382637 negative reviews of horror story sales and products received scares the hell out me to even attempt to purchase from them…..so I may just be SOL at this point and have to buy some China junk part from Amazon 😂😒🤦🏻‍♂️
I honestly don't think you'll have anything to worry about. I don't order from them regularly, but when I have there have been zero issues. Just make sure you order in stock items.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I honestly would love to have a set of Oculus from Oracle but I don’t want to here that famous Jeep Service answer lots of us get “ can’t duplicate problem“ if I were to have issues like several have had here and be stuck with lights I can’t sell or use.

OP
OP

whoisphilli

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR
After futher investigation of my problematic oracle headlight I have figured out that the levelling mechanism has completely failed and the projector is just clunking around within the headlight housing. I guess that explains my issues with the headlight cutoff dropping down out of adjustment….

https://youtube.com/shorts/HcOf6ROJtpA?feature=share

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

After futher investigation of my problematic oracle headlight I have figured out that the levelling mechanism has completely failed and the projector is just clunking around within the headlight housing. I guess that explains my issues with the headlight cutoff dropping down out of adjustment….

Sorry to see/hear. Please post back if/how this gets resolved.

Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase

Thats terrible, I would like to hear how Oracle resolves this but if they are watching this thread and see the vid you posted they should overnight you a replacement without question.

OP
OP

whoisphilli

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR
I have received a ‘warranty’ replacement light but I had to pay full price up front for the replacement headlight ($300US) (refund at their discretion when they receive the defective light), I have to pay for the return shipping of the defective light, and I paid over $100US of import taxes and duties for the replacement because they did not list it as a warranty replacement on the manifest. Hopefully they can salvage this situation and make it right.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I have received a ‘warranty’ replacement light but I had to pay full price up front for the replacement headlight ($300US) (refund at their discretion when they receive the defective light), I have to pay for the return shipping of the defective light, and I paid over $100US of import taxes and duties for the replacement because they did not list it as a warranty replacement on the manifest. Hopefully they can salvage this situation and make it right.
I’m hoping that @ORACLElights makes this right with you as it will define how they truly define customer satisfaction, IMHO they should square things with you $$$ wise 100% plus do something for the huge inconvenience.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Some warranty. They couldn't even send you a return label? They at least did that much for me.

I hope they do right by you, but be prepared for the "used" headlight excuse or anything else they throw your way to limit your refund amount.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
If you took the route of getting the replacement up front, yes as stated on in our policy, you would pay for the part up front. Which will be refunded to you once the defective light comes back and is tested. So you will get the product refund back.

If you are paying import fees I would need to asses how this was processed, and happy to look into this for you. A lot of time we do refund shipping once the item back.

I would suggest always checking with the rep you spoke to about the policy and ensure you fully understand the process.

Please feel free to share you order number with me and I will be happy to review this for you.

-Melissa
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.