Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Screw it, I’ll be the guinea pig. Quadratec has the fog lights for $120 shipped. I’m sure I can sell my oem led fog lights for that much.
That's awesome! We would love to see your photos once you have them installed since they are new :blush:
Sponsored

Deadserial

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU sting gray sport s
Anybody else’s headlights stop fogging? It’s been a little over a week in rainy Oregon and my headlights have been completely fogged up inside almost the whole time

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Anybody else’s headlights stop fogging? It’s been a little over a week in rainy Oregon and my headlights have been completely fogged up inside almost the whole time
I recently installed them and so far have not had any fogging issue. I'm located near Chicago and the weather has been fairly mild.

20191223_193006.jpg

20191223_192922.jpg

Mudawg10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Has anyone has an issue with their radio reception? My radio stations don’t come in clearly at all after install. Only like one or two Come in. I unplugged the halo out of fuse 52 and the radio worked fine again. Plug back in and static.

Sponsored

Mudawg10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Has anyone has an issue with their radio reception? My radio stations don’t come in clearly at all after install. Only like one or two Come in. I unplugged the halo out of fuse 52 and the radio worked fine again. Plug back in and static.
played around and still having radio reception issues. I tried a couple different fuse spots and ground locations. Still can’t get good reception. Lots of static on most radio stations. The second I unplug the halo wire from the fuse location, radio works fine again. Any thoughts?

Deadserial

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
played around and still having radio reception issues. I tried a couple different fuse spots and ground locations. Still can’t get good reception. Lots of static on most radio stations. The second I unplug the halo wire from the fuse location, radio works fine again. Any thoughts?
more than likely it’s your ground and not your hot. What are you grounded to?

Deadserial

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Technically that should be fine, I’d try putting it on another one of those locations and seeing if that fixes your issue. Then you can scratch that off the list haha. I’m an electrician and diagnosing electrical gremlins is always so fun.

Deadserial

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
People seem to have good luck with these too. You clamp them onto your wires and they suppress the interference.

B1D0895D-D084-4FA7-9C1F-B87EC57DC0EF.png

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
If it's constantly raining, it likely hasn't had time to clear up the humidity. Once the rainy season settles down a bit, you should see that dissipate!

People seem to have good luck with these too. You clamp them onto your wires and they suppress the interference.

B1D0895D-D084-4FA7-9C1F-B87EC57DC0EF.png
Every electronic component emits an electromagnetic frequency; and in some cases, this frequency can interfere with radio antenna. There is an easy fix for this! All you need to do is install a ferrite clamp on your positive wires. This will kill the “noise” or interference emitted by these. You can do the ones Deadserial posted or we often recommend these: https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetai...bTfN-rHkRxld_JK0_9HvDOKPqszQCCS0aAgvWEALw_wcB

Deadserial

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Installed my Oracle foglights today. I like the look of them in the bumper. The blackout looks much better with the headlights. Output wise they’re a little less bright than my oem led foglights I had but not bad. Color wise they’re about the same as oem, 6000k or so. I wish they were warmer to match the Oracle headlights. I’ll still keep them but a little disappointed they don’t match better. I know, I’m OCD.

View attachment 264839

AC560446-1879-45E0-B2BD-B92DE5F50CFB.jpeg

D554A561-5839-4E44-8AC4-D1D3A638BE8A.jpeg

8C3B7F7E-E260-41FD-BB47-E55413A6AECA.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

donmontalvo

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
donmontalvo.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Snazzberry)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Every electronic component emits an electromagnetic frequency; and in some cases, this frequency can interfere with radio antenna. There is an easy fix for this! All you need to do is install a ferrite clamp on your positive wires. This will kill the “noise” or interference emitted by these. You can do the ones Deadserial posted or we often recommend these: https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Fair-Rite/0443178281?qs=JTtBSkyWskhlZNzGDOYTOg==&gclid=Cj0KCQiAheXiBRD-ARIsAODSpWMfQfBJbJG-R-Wz-uAths4bTfN-rHkRxld_JK0_9HvDOKPqszQCCS0aAgvWEALw_wcB
+1 to ferrite clamps. When I installed LED stuff on my Harley Davidson Street Bob, I needed to add a ferrite clamp to each headlight wiring to stop some strange sounds. Cheap and easy to install.

usfice6

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Installed my Oracle foglights today. I like the look of them in the bumper. The blackout looks much better with the headlights. Output wise they’re a little less bright than my oem led foglights I had but not bad. Color wise they’re about the same as oem, 6000k or so. I wish they were warmer to match the Oracle headlights. I’ll still keep them but a little disappointed they don’t match better. I know, I’m OCD.
Did you do the fog bulb conversion kit or the full replacement?

Also, what DRLs do you have in there. Your setup looks sharp!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.