Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Great to have you on the site, have your Fender DRL switchbacks and love them! Really interested in these lights and hopefully have them on my JL in the future :)
Thanks for your kind words, and we are glad that you're enjoying your products! We will be running some great sales as well as forum-exclusive promotions soon if you're hoping that Santa brings your Jeep a gift lol!
Sponsored

Deleted member 35398

Thanks for your kind words, and we are glad that you're enjoying your products! We will be running some great sales as well as forum-exclusive promotions soon if you're hoping that Santa brings your Jeep a gift lol!
:like:

ArkieJeep

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
PLEASE HELP! Just got my oculus shipment and the wiring is totally different than any video or instruction manual available. Came with no fuse connector - just three sets of long and short wires. Also each headlight has three additional wires, not the single that is seen on videos...what am I missing?!

ADFEBBA6-2692-47E6-951E-C34A8CE8FF24.jpeg

E5BBCE8E-52C9-4ACA-A577-E227F2C314FE.jpeg

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
PLEASE HELP! Just got my oculus shipment and the wiring is totally different than any video or instruction manual available. Came with no fuse connector - just three sets of long and short wires. Also each headlight has three additional wires, not the single that is seen on videos...what am I missing?!

ADFEBBA6-2692-47E6-951E-C34A8CE8FF24.jpeg

E5BBCE8E-52C9-4ACA-A577-E227F2C314FE.jpeg
Hi there, thank you so much for reaching out. We apologize; that is actually looks like a mixed up kit from when we restocked from SEMA! I'm going to PM you right now so we can send you a return label and get the correct kit out to you asap. So sorry for the inconvenience!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Hi there, thank you so much for reaching out. We apologize; that is actually looks like a mixed up kit from when we restocked from SEMA! I'm going to PM you right now so we can send you a return label and get the correct kit out to you asap. So sorry for the inconvenience!
Just a recap so no one worries about @ArkieJeep :LOL: We're overnighting the correct kit to him so be on the lookout for pictures of them installed soon!

Sponsored

ArkieJeep

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Just a recap so no one worries about @ArkieJeep :LOL: We're overnighting the correct kit to him so be on the lookout for pictures of them installed soon!

No worries! Thanks for the STELLAR customer service - this was literally resolved within minutes!

looking forward to install tomorrow!

eumylove

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
@ Oracle I just installed my lights yesterday. I returned my morimoto super 7 bi led kit because it was flickering and having condensation issues. I just got home and noticed both headlights are having condensation build up. I uploaded pics. Also I see a slight flicker, more like buzz when parked and moving my steering wheel. What do you think the issues are?

IMG_20191123_185457.jpg

IMG_20191123_185453.jpg

eumylove

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Anyone with the Oculus headlights, is it normal for them to fog internally. it goes away, just odd.
Mine are fogging up as well. I just left a comment, hopefully Oracle will chime in

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
For anyone waiting to pull the trigger on these, AutoAnythung has a promo code right now on their site for 22% off, bringing them to $424.44 before shipping.

I really want to try these but can’t get over the look of them. Just not my cup of tea.

xEDGEx

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal Metallic JLUR 2.0L Turbo
For anyone waiting to pull the trigger on these, AutoAnythung has a promo code right now on their site for 22% off, bringing them to $424.44 before shipping.

I really want to try these but can’t get over the look of them. Just not my cup of tea.
That's a great price at AutoAnything!

I was on the fence with the look, and it's grown on me :) However after seeing the beam pattern and how it compares to the factory LEDs (and is arguably better), I was sold!

Hoping my pair arrives this week

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Anyone with the Oculus headlights, is it normal for them to fog internally. it goes away, just odd.
@ Oracle I just installed my lights yesterday. I returned my morimoto super 7 bi led kit because it was flickering and having condensation issues. I just got home and noticed both headlights are having condensation build up. I uploaded pics. Also I see a slight flicker, more like buzz when parked and moving my steering wheel. What do you think the issues are?

IMG_20191123_185457.jpg

IMG_20191123_185453.jpg
Interested to see what @ORACLElights says!
Thanks for your questions! As for the fogging, it is totally normal for a fog to form the first time you turn on the lights. After the lights are on for a few minutes, the fog should dissipate. It’s humid here in New Orleans where the lights originate; that ambient air often vaporize in cooler, less humid environments and becomes visible. It dissipates quickly though with the lights left on! As for the flicker, we would recommend calling in to our team to speak with a technician to walk you through a few things to check. Our toll-free number is 1-800-407-5776.

It actually looks like the Oculus is excluded from their sale, just fyi! We do have a pre-Black Friday sale for 10% off + free shipping (plus, a Black Friday-Cyber Monday sale starting Friday that's a little bit sweeter) :rock: View them here!

Last edited:

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
It actually looks like the Oculus is excluded from their sale, just fyi! We do have a pre-Black Friday sale for 10% off + free shipping (plus, a Black Friday-Cyber Monday sale starting Friday that's a little bit sweeter) :rock: View them here!
Orange22 was working on them for 22% up until today. Their new 30% off sale does look to exclude them, though. But it was definitely working last week.

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Orange22 was working on them for 22% up until today. Their new 30% off sale does look to exclude them, though. But it was definitely working last week.
I had the same situation with the website I posted. The discount was applicable to oculus headlights and then Oracle replied a few days later stating that the website's sale didn't include their product

I doubt Oracle would do this but its almost like there is a minimum retail sale value and every website a forum member finds with an offer equal to or lower than the "15% off" is being required to exclude oculus lights
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.