ESPN Camera Operator

Yovwmon

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Altitude
Hey @ORACLElights I’ve sent two DMs over the last week and about to send a third. Looking forward to hearing back from you on the most recent two.

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Hey @ORACLElights I’ve sent two DMs over the last week and about to send a third. Looking forward to hearing back from you on the most recent two.
Apologies, they must have gotten buried. We'll look for them and reply today for you. Thanks for the patience and followup!

beammmer

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL two-door, 2017 X5, 1973 2002
Hello Oracle from Slidell. Are their going to be any specials for the upcoming Christmas season? I'm looking to get the Oculus Bi-LED and matching driving/fog lights. Look forward cohering from you.

Don

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Hello Oracle from Slidell. Are their going to be any specials for the upcoming Christmas season? I'm looking to get the Oculus Bi-LED and matching driving/fog lights. Look forward cohering from you.

Don
Hi neighbor! We will be having a BFCM sale as well as holiday sale in December. We have a special for locals right now...DM us if you'd be interested :)

Pemberton325

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Willys
I returned the Kiwi Master lights and ordered the Oculas lights and installed today. They are wonderful.
I am trying to get the lights all lined up, can someone post a picture of yours.
I get the step ups from left to right but I thought I read that there should be only 1 step if done correctly. I am currently getting 2.
Either way, they are bad ass

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.
I returned the Kiwi Master lights and ordered the Oculas lights and installed today. They are wonderful.
I am trying to get the lights all lined up, can someone post a picture of yours.
I get the step ups from left to right but I thought I read that there should be only 1 step if done correctly. I am currently getting 2.
Either way, they are bad ass
I go with the "two step ups" on 4x4's because of the higher position of the lights (so level the right side of the left beam with the left side of the right beam). This allows you to have the left side of the beam pretty low to help out oncoming drivers and the right side up higher for more distance. On cars I level the right side of the right beam with the right side of the left beam (the "one step up" method).

Sponsored

Pemberton325

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Willys
I go with the "two step ups" on 4x4's because of the higher position of the lights (so level the right side of the left beam with the left side of the right beam). This allows you to have the left side of the beam pretty low to help out oncoming drivers and the right side up higher for more distance. On cars I level the right side of the right beam with the right side of the left beam (the "one step up" method).
Thank you!

RRH7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 High Altitude Eco Diesel
Can anyone shed some light (pun intended) on which blacked-out taillight kit is compatible with factory LED package or what if any simple adjustments can be made to make a kit compatible?

amiii

First Name
Amir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
Anyone else notice their Oracle headlights and fog lights are a different hue of white? The headlight has a more of green hue to it and I'm starting to actually notice that it's very different. Is this a common thing? Anyone else have the same issue or is something wrong with my headlights?

JRobes

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Mech Engineer
Anyone else notice their Oracle headlights and fog lights are a different hue of white? The headlight has a more of green hue to it and I'm starting to actually notice that it's very different. Is this a common thing? Anyone else have the same issue or is something wrong with my headlights?
Look through this thread and others and there's plenty of complaints about the green hue of the headlights in certain lighting conditions. Posts 94 and 99 and onward show some of this.

amiii

First Name
Amir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
Look through this thread and others and there's plenty of complaints about the green hue of the headlights in certain lighting conditions. Posts 94 and 99 and onward show some of this.
I just went through the whole thread, thought I'm the only one. Now that's a huge dissapointment. I mean I paid close to $1000 CAD for head and foglights and I did not expect to see such a difference. It's actually very noticable in daylight. Maybe I should have went with JW speakers. So I guess this is normal according to Oracle and not fixable?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.