Not open for further replies.

amiii

First Name
Amir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
Hi Amir, the fog light comes with the 2-pin connection but then a plug on the end with two colored wires to connect to power/ground.

image (2).png
Mine hasn't come with the two coloured wires? Mine ends where the 2 pin connection, there is nothing to connect to the 2 pin connection. Please see the picture.

IMAGE 2020-08-17 16:22:59.jpg
Sponsored

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
I went to the Oracle website to see if there were pictures of what the beam pattern is supposed to look like or if they had instructions on how to aim them. I was a little surprised to see my own pictures of my Jeep on their website.

I guess what ever you post on this thread is up for grabs?

Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE Oculus Bi-LED Headlight Upgrade for the Jeep JL / JT Snip20200817_1

Last edited:

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Mine hasn't come with the two coloured wires? Mine ends where the 2 pin connection, there is nothing to connect to the 2 pin connection. Please see the picture.

IMAGE 2020-08-17 16:22:59.jpg
Sending you a message to check on this for you!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
I went to the Oracle website to see if there were pictures of what the beam pattern is supposed to look like or if they had instructions on how to aim them. I was a little surprised to see my own pictures of my Jeep on their website.

I guess what ever you post on this thread is up for grabs?

Snip20200817_1.png
We do often use customer-sourced photos from public forums and social media so there are ample to view and explore before purchase, like many companies do. Your username is the file name so it is credited to you. If you would prefer to not be featured here, we are happy to take it down for you promptly.

The aiming instructions are near the page bottom or we have a team available via email or phone to assist you with any questions there.

EDIT: we've gone ahead and removed this customer's photos.

Last edited:

JRobes

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Mech Engineer
We use *ALTERED* customer-sourced photos from public forums and social media so there are ample to view and explore before purchase, like many companies do.
In the spirit of calling a spade a spade, I see you guys have this one back up on your site, which was, as previously mentioned in this thread, altered to remove the green hue in both the halo and main headlight projector. Please be honest about your product and put the unaltered photo on your site.

Edit, it was actually this thread on the gladiator site I was referring to:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/oracle-oculus-bi-led-headlight-replacements.20439

Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE Oculus Bi-LED Headlight Upgrade for the Jeep JL / JT Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: zyt

Sponsored

Myopik

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Personal Banker
In the spirit of calling a spade a spade, I see you guys have this one back up on your site, which was, as previously mentioned in this thread, altered to remove the green hue in both the halo and main headlight projector. Please be honest about your product and put the unaltered photo on your site.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/oracle-oculus-bi-led-headlight-replacements.20439
Yeah I was debating on buying Oracle products but after seeing that thread a few weeks ago they didn't seem like the most honest company so I decided to just keep my OEM ones for now.

JRobes

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Mech Engineer
Well I did not mean to stir things up.
Just trying to keep them honest. I personally still really like their oculus lights, and think it's the best Non-OEM unit available, but the perfectionist in me is slightly bothered by the slight green hue that many users have posted about that happens in certain lighting conditions. At least if I saw some of that in their website images, I couldn't act surprised when it happened once I installed them. I'm still on the fence personally about buying them, but if they come out with a Rev02 that seems to solve that (and add the lens heating element for snow melting they polled us about) I'd be a buyer day 1.

It really is a weird issue though. I see many YouTube video installs showing them as pure awesome white, and then see other photos in outdoor conditions that show the green hue. It's gotta just be daylight combining with the LED light output in some way, or the diffuser oracle has mentioned previously in the threads.

Last edited:

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation

Capture.PNG
As we provided on that same forum (direct link here), the full photometric test shows the DRL LEDs are pure white. This specific photo was brought up to our web team then, and we'll follow up with them about this now.

rohithp

First Name
Rohith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2020
Hi ordered oracle oculus graphite crystal through vividracing and received the product two days back. The projector headlight beam looks so great.however bit unhappy with the halo.it doesn't look so great as in the pictures and videos i have seen before .all those small LED's are visible and if i look closer its very much visible that the LED ring is kept on 6 pins and even some red wire soldered connection as well.

Sponsored

Goosed

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Just trying to keep them honest. I personally still really like their oculus lights, and think it's the best Non-OEM unit available, but the perfectionist in me is slightly bothered by the slight green hue that many users have posted about that happens in certain lighting conditions. At least if I saw some of that in their website images, I couldn't act surprised when it happened once I installed them. I'm still on the fence personally about buying them, but if they come out with a Rev02 that seems to solve that (and add the lens heating element for snow melting they polled us about) I'd be a buyer day 1.

It really is a weird issue though. I see many YouTube video installs showing them as pure awesome white, and then see other photos in outdoor conditions that show the green hue. It's gotta just be daylight combining with the LED light output in some way, or the diffuser oracle has mentioned previously in the threads.
Depending on what camera being used, the setting filters could be skewing the ambient light against the headlight output and creating a color that’s not there. As good as phone cameras are their light filtering code is massive and complicated. Just like The Terminator, machines are doing their own thing.

I have these, they are really white. No green tint at all.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Depending on what camera being used, the setting filters could be skewing the ambient light against the headlight output and creating a color that’s not there. As good as phone cameras are their light filtering code is massive and complicated. Just like The Terminator, machines are doing their own thing.

I have these, they are really white. No green tint at all.
We find that usually photos taken inside (garage, carport, etc) from an angle tend to pick up some odd hues in photos. Likely something to do with the camera sensor as you pointed out.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Hi ordered oracle oculus graphite crystal through vividracing and received the product two days back. The projector headlight beam looks so great.however bit unhappy with the halo.it doesn't look so great as in the pictures and videos i have seen before .all those small LED's are visible and if i look closer its very much visible that the LED ring is kept on 6 pins and even some red wire soldered connection as well.
Hello, if you look up close through the diffuser you can see the individual LEDs but when you step back and view at a normal distance the diffuser does its job and softens the light into a solid ring.

rohithp

First Name
Rohith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2020
Hello, if you look up close through the diffuser you can see the individual LEDs but when you step back and view at a normal distance the diffuser does its job and softens the light into a solid ring.
I live in a country where the temperature is currently 49 degree Celsius during the day.in that kind of daylight it may not.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Great photos from our customer Smoky Mountain Overland, check them out at https://smoverland.com

We love our Oculus Bi-LED Headlights and are proud to run Oracle Lights on our build. Working with other brands that share our passion for Jeeps is one of the best parts of this community. We are a small business and will be using the Gladiator as a marketing and show vehicle in the near future, so the headlights will be seen by many other enthusiasts. We'd be happy to continue representing your brand on social media and beyond,
Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE Oculus Bi-LED Headlight Upgrade for the Jeep JL / JT 120892230_3719345364763170_8345827883225757671_o-2

Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE Oculus Bi-LED Headlight Upgrade for the Jeep JL / JT 107132128_564596294228323_404233817890699292_o

Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE Oculus Bi-LED Headlight Upgrade for the Jeep JL / JT 120340923_617788142242471_1812146464140738721_o

Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE Oculus Bi-LED Headlight Upgrade for the Jeep JL / JT 118368434_598295740858378_1665506055541695256_o

Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE Oculus Bi-LED Headlight Upgrade for the Jeep JL / JT 110887683_572590063428946_7110015008358333508_o

Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE Oculus Bi-LED Headlight Upgrade for the Jeep JL / JT 121099058_623717241649561_2229612331088316050_o

Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE Oculus Bi-LED Headlight Upgrade for the Jeep JL / JT 109857167_573731486648137_4857447974305073457_o
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.