Not open for further replies.

amiii

First Name
Amir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
Just had a ORACLE Oculus Bi-LED Headlight installed on my Jeep. Great looking light. Sorry if this is a stupid questions but when I go from low beam to high beam the lights make a loud clicking sound. I'm comparing this to JW speakers that I had my JK and they never clicked. Just want to make sure this is normal and not something I did wrong during installation.
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Just had a ORACLE Oculus Bi-LED Headlight installed on my Jeep. Great looking light. Sorry if this is a stupid questions but when I go from low beam to high beam the lights make a loud clicking sound. I'm comparing this to JW speakers that I had my JK and they never clicked. Just want to make sure this is normal and not something I did wrong during installation.
Yes, that is the Bi-LED servo activating to go into high beam mode.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Customer video of Oculus ColorSHIFT Headlights Installed:

Leftwork

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JlU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed the Bi-LED Headlights. LOVE THEM! Also just picked up the 5847-001 Halo fog lights and had a question. The install video shows installation on a JK. I have a JL. Is there an updated install video for the JL? How do I install these?

Thanks!

heres a pic of the headlights.

Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE Oculus Bi-LED Headlight Upgrade for the Jeep JL / JT E32202A9-68FF-412B-BB09-6143BB9AA427

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Just installed the Bi-LED Headlights. LOVE THEM! Also just picked up the 5847-001 Halo fog lights and had a question. The install video shows installation on a JK. I have a JL. Is there an updated install video for the JL? How do I install these?

Thanks!

heres a pic of the headlights.

Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE Oculus Bi-LED Headlight Upgrade for the Jeep JL / JT E32202A9-68FF-412B-BB09-6143BB9AA427

The headlights look great; thanks for sharing! We are working on an install video, but it's not yet available...our team can assist you with the parts of the install that are different over the phone or by email!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Just got mine installed. Might need a little adjustment on the cutoff line.

Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE Oculus Bi-LED Headlight Upgrade for the Jeep JL / JT F82A0557-3C68-475B-B4C1-192977075530
Looks great! Depending on the lift you are running you may need to adjust the lights slightly. There is a tool included to make the adjustment, takes a minute :)

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Good news! These now come in 3 Color Choices :)

oculus-png.png

JRobes

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Mech Engineer
What was the color it originally came in? Guessing Matte black?

And any hands on video of the differences in color? It's kinda hard to make out exactly how different each of the colors are from the rendered images.

Sponsored

amiii

First Name
Amir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
Any instructions on how to install the oracle fog lights with white halo? I have emailed their sales department and they haven't been able to help me. I'm buying a harness for the actual foglight but how do I get the halo wire with 2 pins/holes connected to my Jeep?

JWAustinVTX

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited

And any hands on video of the differences in color? It's kinda hard to make out exactly how different each of the colors are from the rendered images.
JRobes - agree original color is Matte Black. I'm almost certain I'd choose black no matter what but am interested in seeing a real comparison of the new color options.

Leftwork

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JlU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Any instructions on how to install the oracle fog lights with white halo? I have emailed their sales department and they haven't been able to help me. I'm buying a harness for the actual foglight but how do I get the halo wire with 2 pins/holes connected to my Jeep?
Unfortunately installing the halos is much more complex than it should be. The video they have is on a JK so that doesn’t help, and the “instructions” they give are vague at best. I had to take mine into a shop to have them splice it into the DRL lines. Good luck!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation

Yes, Matte Black is the original! I don't have a side-by-side, but we can request that to our product team. The "Satin Silver" matches the Grill accents on the Sahara and the "Graphite Metallic" matches the grill accents on the Rubicon, if that helps!

Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE Oculus Bi-LED Headlight Upgrade for the Jeep JL / JT rubicon_shara

I got mine installed today.

2020-08-16 19.57.11.jpg

2020-08-16 19.55.08.jpg
Looks awesome, great pics!

Hi Amir, the fog light comes with the 2-pin connection but then a plug on the end with two colored wires to connect to power/ground.

Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE Oculus Bi-LED Headlight Upgrade for the Jeep JL / JT image (2)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.