Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Orange22 was working on them for 22% up until today. Their new 30% off sale does look to exclude them, though. But it was definitely working last week.
I see, gotcha!

I had the same situation with the website I posted. The discount was applicable to oculus headlights and then Oracle replied a few days later stating that the website's sale didn't include their product

I doubt Oracle would do this but its almost like there is a minimum retail sale value and every website a forum member finds with an offer equal to or lower than the "15% off" is being required to exclude oculus lights
Thanks for your curiosity! We actually have an agreement with our Authorized Dealers called a Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) that protects customers from shady business practices and dealers from price gouging. All of our products have a M.A.P. agreement, not just Oculus. Since dealers can discount but not advertise the cheaper price, you can tell who is selling verified legitimate product (not counterfeit or stolen products).

It’s not unique to our company; most companies you shop with have this in place to keep retailers dedicated to providing great customer service and heftier warranty protection, free shipping promotions , and coupon code sales without relying on promotional ads to pull you. The healthy competition works in the background to benefit you!

Hope that it clears up, and you are welcome to PM us or give us a call 1-800-407-5776 if you have other questions about it. We’d be happy to answer them!
Sponsored

tedium

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Sahara JL
I see, gotcha!

Thanks for your curiosity! We actually have an agreement with our Authorized Dealers called a Minimum Advertised Price (M.A.P.) that protects customers from shady business practices and dealers from price gouging. All of our products have a M.A.P. agreement, not just Oculus. Since dealers can discount but not advertise the cheaper price, you can tell who is selling verified legitimate product (not counterfeit or stolen products).

It’s not unique to our company; most companies you shop with have this in place to keep retailers dedicated to providing great customer service and heftier warranty protection, free shipping promotions , and coupon code sales without relying on promotional ads to pull you. The healthy competition works in the background to benefit you!

Hope that it clears up, and you are welcome to PM us or give us a call 1-800-407-5776 if you have other questions about it. We’d be happy to answer them!
Speaking of.. can you speak to the validity of Autoanything as an authorized dealer? The price posted previously in this thread has a bit of a too good to be true feel to it for me I guess.

Thank you

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Speaking of.. can you speak to the validity of Autoanything as an authorized dealer? The price posted previously in this thread has a bit of a too good to be true feel to it for me I guess.

Thank you
Hey there, AutoAnything.com is an ORACLE Lighting Authorized Dealer. We are happy to verify if any seller you find is legit before you buy so your investment and warranty is protected. Thanks!

Mudawg10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler

Thank you
I read good reviews on them also from other forums.

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I see, gotcha!

Thanks for the very detailed answer. It is really nice to see an honest response and understand the "why". Im sold; I will be buying a set of oculus headlights this blackfriday.

Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
...We do have a pre-Black Friday sale for 10% off + free shipping (plus, a Black Friday-Cyber Monday sale starting Friday that's a little bit sweeter) :rock: View them here!
tempt.gif

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
cyberweek_web_15.png

Just an FYI that our Black Friday sale started! Happy shopping with all the sales today! Please quote or PM us if you'd like us to double-check that a website is an Authorized Dealer of our products before you make a purchase.

Last edited:

Braunryan13

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
I just finished installing the Oculus headlights, fog, rear brake, backup and front switchbacks. Very pleased with the results. All Oracle LEDs. I'll try to get a picture tonight and post it.

Did tonight ever come?! Looking to see the other oracle lights!
I just ordered some fogs and it seems that I can find any pictures of them.
Anyone happened to have them or have seen them?
Oracle High Performance 20W LED Fog Lights

Sponsored

Ricootje0311

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger Sport S Unlimited 2019 JL
Occupation
Pilot
Just got ours delivered today! Super happy with the new lights, will test them in a few hours when it gets dark and take some more pics :).

Melissa from Oracle was super helpful arranging my shipment. We live in Dubai and shipping rates were quite high compared with the prices I can get via my work.
Would absolutely recommend these lights for their super sharp cutoff and brightness and the amazing support provided by Oracle!
20191205_150828.jpg

10mmauto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2008 Mustang Bullitt
Occupation
LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I recently ordered, received and had my Oculus headlights installed. I was happy at first, but now I've noticed condensation inside the bulbs. Is this normal? Will it dissipate but reoccur?

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
I recently ordered, received and had my Oculus headlights installed. I was happy at first, but now I've noticed condensation inside the bulbs. Is this normal? Will it dissipate but reoccur?
Hey there! Yes, that is normal. Please see this post explaining earlier in the thread, hope that helps.

Thanks for your questions! As for the fogging, it is totally normal for a fog to form the first time you turn on the lights. After the lights are on for a few minutes, the fog should dissipate. It’s humid here in New Orleans where the lights originate; that ambient air often vaporize in cooler, less humid environments and becomes visible. It dissipates quickly though with the lights left on! As for the flicker, we would recommend calling in to our team to speak with a technician to walk you through a few things to check. Our toll-free number is 1-800-407-5776.

It actually looks like the Oculus is excluded from their sale, just fyi! We do have a pre-Black Friday sale for 10% off + free shipping (plus, a Black Friday-Cyber Monday sale starting Friday that's a little bit sweeter) :rock: View them here!

Hatchttu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
I have seen the condensation as well. It always goes away after a couple minutes. but it is there every time I stop after having the lights on. I emailed Oracle as was told...

"The condensation you’re seeing is normal for the first few uses as the moisture in the air trapped inside of the headlights during assembly evaporates when the inner temp rises. This can be cleared up quickly by parking the jeep with the lenses facing direct sunlight for 2-3 hours."

They even sent a pdf about condensation. I haven't paid much attention to it lately as I haven't really thougth about it. It doesn't affect the lighting performance. Although I DO wish they didn't do it at all. I am in Denver, so much colder and drier. Hopefully eventually it won't do it anymore.
Sponsored

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.