Occupation
ESPN Camera Operator

Yovwmon

First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Altitude
Hey @ORACLElights I’ve sent two DMs over the last week and about to send a third. Looking forward to hearing back from you on the most recent two.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Hey @ORACLElights I’ve sent two DMs over the last week and about to send a third. Looking forward to hearing back from you on the most recent two.
Apologies, they must have gotten buried. We'll look for them and reply today for you. Thanks for the patience and followup!

beammmer

First Name
D
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL two-door, 2017 X5, 1973 2002
Hello Oracle from Slidell. Are their going to be any specials for the upcoming Christmas season? I'm looking to get the Oculus Bi-LED and matching driving/fog lights. Look forward cohering from you.

Don

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Hello Oracle from Slidell. Are their going to be any specials for the upcoming Christmas season? I'm looking to get the Oculus Bi-LED and matching driving/fog lights. Look forward cohering from you.

Don
Hi neighbor! We will be having a BFCM sale as well as holiday sale in December. We have a special for locals right now...DM us if you'd be interested :)

Pemberton325

First Name
Jimmy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Willys
I returned the Kiwi Master lights and ordered the Oculas lights and installed today. They are wonderful.
I am trying to get the lights all lined up, can someone post a picture of yours.
I get the step ups from left to right but I thought I read that there should be only 1 step if done correctly. I am currently getting 2.
Either way, they are bad ass

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th, 2020 Challenger Scat Pack, 2010 Tahoe Z71
I returned the Kiwi Master lights and ordered the Oculas lights and installed today. They are wonderful.
I am trying to get the lights all lined up, can someone post a picture of yours.
I get the step ups from left to right but I thought I read that there should be only 1 step if done correctly. I am currently getting 2.
Either way, they are bad ass
I go with the "two step ups" on 4x4's because of the higher position of the lights (so level the right side of the left beam with the left side of the right beam). This allows you to have the left side of the beam pretty low to help out oncoming drivers and the right side up higher for more distance. On cars I level the right side of the right beam with the right side of the left beam (the "one step up" method).

Pemberton325

First Name
Jimmy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Willys
I go with the "two step ups" on 4x4's because of the higher position of the lights (so level the right side of the left beam with the left side of the right beam). This allows you to have the left side of the beam pretty low to help out oncoming drivers and the right side up higher for more distance. On cars I level the right side of the right beam with the right side of the left beam (the "one step up" method).
Thank you!

RRH7

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 High Altitude Eco Diesel
Can anyone shed some light (pun intended) on which blacked-out taillight kit is compatible with factory LED package or what if any simple adjustments can be made to make a kit compatible?

Advertisement

Mac Haik CDJR Georgetown

Advertisement