Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Description:
The factory LED dome light does not provide illumination for the rear cargo area. This makes it difficult to see at night when accessing cargo. The new ORACLE Cargo LED Light Module easily adds bright LED light to the rear hatch area using an existing power source. Simply replace the factory wiper motor cover with the new cover using the included parts and plug the adapter into your rear accessory socket. The lights can easily be turned on and off with the flush switches located on the panel. The white LED Cargo light function provides ample illumination and the added feature of the emergency flasher makes any road-side issue safer with additional amber flashing lights.

Features:
- Installs in Factory Location
- Dual White LED Cargo Light
- Illuminated Flush Switches
- Emergency Light Feature
- Plug and Play installation

Easy to install and no special wiring needed.

Video:

5858-023_G_800x800.jpg

5858-023_D_800x800.jpg

5858-023_F_800x800.jpg
Sponsored

Brooklynjlu2018

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler sahara
Its a great idea i do wish however there was one more row of led that pointed into the cargo area not knit picking its great you can see the ground below and behind the glass but seeing in the cargo area is more important to me as i mounted cubes and rock lights on my jl with that being said its innovative just needs one more row of leds in my opinion

Shawn_1121

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Its a great idea i do wish however there was one more row of led that pointed into the cargo area not knit picking its great you can see the ground below and behind the glass but seeing in the cargo area is more important to me as i mounted cubes and rock lights on my jl with that being said its innovative just needs one more row of leds in my opinion
theres 1 row facing down and another row facing into the cargo area !
Sponsored