Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
ORACLE Lighting’s new Fiber Optic Interior Kits are the perfect way to accent your vehicle’s dull interior in a clean and seamless way. The special side-firing fiber optic cables have an integrated edge to make installation easy on your Jeep Wrangler JL or Gladiator JT. Using the included installation tool, insert the integrated edge between interior body panels in your vehicle including door panels, dashboard, headliner, console, and more. The power cord adapter has a switch to turn ON and OFF the lights conveniently.

ORACLELighting_4231-333-1_AY_1024x1024.jpg

Order Here:
https://www.oraclelights.com/produc...or-jt-colorshift-fiber-optic-led-interior-kit

Use Coupon Code "FBFAN10" for 10% off your order!

DIY Video:

How It Works:

The fiber optic is end lit by a LED light head. We recommend that for any length over 3’, you end-light both ends of the cable for the best and brightest look. The light travels through the fiber and lights up smoothly along the way for a very clean and understated appearance. The integrated edge is designed to hold the fiber optic cable tightly without the use of any adhesive.

Our ColorSHIFT option comes with a remote that allows you to select the exact color you want to use, adjust the brightness, and even do different effects like pulse, strobe, and smooth color transitions. You can also control your fiber optic interior kit using the free app called "LED LAMP." Available for Android and IOS.

Untitled-2_copy.jpg

Once in the app, select "LED BLE" for proper function.
Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I see that the kit comes with a 12v adapter - is that the only way to power this? Would be better if I could wire it to come on/off with my interior lights OR wire it straight to one of my factory AUX switches.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
I see that the kit comes with a 12v adapter - is that the only way to power this? Would be better if I could wire it to come on/off with my interior lights OR wire it straight to one of my factory AUX switches.
Yes, fast forward to 4:30 on the video we cover that. It can also be connected the same way to the Aux switch if you prefer.

EXPFDR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Billet Silver JLU
Occupation
Army Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just got these lights and did the install, surprisingly simple install. Watch the install vid and went to work, but did not have to unattached the radio harnesses. Plenty of room to work around. Just wish they were brighter during the day time. Will see how they last.
Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE Lighting Jeep Wrangler JL ColorSHIFT® Fiber Optic LED Interior Dash Kit D5DD274B-9A25-440D-AAF0-D73CAFFDA8C8

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
These look great! Thanks for the update and photos!

Just got these lights and did the install, surprisingly simple install. Watch the install vid and went to work, but did not have to unattached the radio harnesses. Plenty of room to work around. Just wish they were brighter during the day time. Will see how they last.
Jeep Wrangler JL ORACLE Lighting Jeep Wrangler JL ColorSHIFT® Fiber Optic LED Interior Dash Kit IMG_5339.MOV

Sponsored

nilyogi

First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door JL 2019
would it be possible to link these to the ambient light wire so the brightness can be controlled by the that ambient scroll wheel?

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
would it be possible to link these to the ambient light wire so the brightness can be controlled by the that ambient scroll wheel?
This is not possible due to the kit using it's own controller. Dimming should be done with the remote or app only.

nilyogi

First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door JL 2019
does the app that controls it have a carplay module? or if not, is there a public API the controller uses that one could use to make a carplay app for it?

i want to avoid having to use my phone to control it, or have a remote glued to the car somewhere (which i guess would be fine)
Sponsored