Sponsored

Louisiana Oracle Lighting customer feedback! Why it matters to you!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Customer feedback is essential to guide you to making proper buying decisions based on the brand and their reviews. Oracle Lighting celebrated its 20-year anniversary in 2019, Metairie, Louisiana-based Oracle Lighting has been designing innovative lighting products and technologies for the automotive/12Volt, powersports, motorcycle, and marine markets since 1999.

Oracle’s philosophy is this: in today's world of fly-by-night vendors, we think it is important to partner with businesses that you can trust to be there for you today, tomorrow, and for years to come.

Don't just go by what we say, take the work of your fellow Jeep owners!

• “Great customer service , shipping is easy and fast ! And overall the products are easy to install with electrical knowledge , great output on the underglows and just make it all come together” - BLUE WOLF615
  • “Absolutely LOVE the lights from thus company!! Love the points system and they have great communication through the entire process i love this store” – Wanda Potter
  • This is my 6 or 7th purchase from Oracle- the products are always state of the art and last! Any issues ive ever had have always been handled quickly- love this company. The jeep loves em too!”
Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle Lighting customer feedback! Why it matters to you! 1618594344733

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle Lighting customer feedback! Why it matters to you! 1618594412888

Oracle Lighting continues to offer forum members innovative products, open forum to work with members on new ideas, and customer service solutions for any new or existing purchase. Always feel like you can reach out to us for further assistance! We are here for you!
Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
There was some confusion on replacing the front turn bulbs on my JLUS on whether resistors were needed or not and JP from Oracle chimed in and set the record straight, my lights should be here in a day and should be a super easy install and with those done my front end with finally be all LED’s now just need to get the back end done.

JP and I have conversed on several of their products and he was super fast to respond and very detailed in answering and that means a lot to me, other companies could learn from this…..

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Recently purchased front lights and fog, they look great. Easy install and shipped quickly.
That is great to hear! Any photos you have please send them over! :)

-Missy

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
There was some confusion on replacing the front turn bulbs on my JLUS on whether resistors were needed or not and JP from Oracle chimed in and set the record straight, my lights should be here in a day and should be a super easy install and with those done my front end with finally be all LED’s now just need to get the back end done.

JP and I have conversed on several of their products and he was super fast to respond and very detailed in answering and that means a lot to me, other companies could learn from this…..
Thank you for your kind words on JP! He is a great asset to our team!

-Missy

Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for your kind words on JP! He is a great asset to our team!

-Missy
Missy,

You are quite welcome now when is Oracle going to release wrap around tail lights for the JL like the ones you will be releasing for the JT 😉

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Missy,

You are quite welcome now when is Oracle going to release wrap around tail lights for the JL like the ones you will be releasing for the JT 😉

:angel: Will let you know if this is the next product rolled out!
-Missy

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
:angel: Will let you know if this is the next product rolled out!
-Missy
I was looking at what tail lamps you have for the JL now but once I saw what you would be releasing for the JT I was thinking only if they had these for the JL so I will likely wait in hopes you have something in the works and with Oracles reputation I’m thinking it would be a solid well developed product like the other items you have.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
I was looking at what tail lamps you have for the JL now but once I saw what you would be releasing for the JT I was thinking only if they had these for the JL so I will likely wait in hopes you have something in the works and with Oracles reputation I’m thinking it would be a solid well developed product like the other items you have.
Understood! Right now we do not have anything in the works, but we can let you know if we do!
-Missy

Sponsored

Fastbusa

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
You have pictures what you are referring to?

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
You have pictures what you are referring to?
Here are the smoked JL lights

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle Lighting customer feedback! Why it matters to you! 4DE0B4C5-87C8-4F69-9C89-7E9D3FB62A85

And here are the ones for the JT, as you can see they wrap around the tail which to me looks pretty dam good and would like to see them develop these for the JL

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle Lighting customer feedback! Why it matters to you! DC49F0E2-2CCC-40CF-A0C4-02B8C7148D28

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
I'll get some better ones, but pulled these off my insta. Not had it out at night yet :)
Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle Lighting customer feedback! Why it matters to you! DC49F0E2-2CCC-40CF-A0C4-02B8C7148D28
Any pictures you get please DM them to me! We will be happy to add them to the site.

-Missy

Fastbusa

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Here are the smoked JL lights

And here are the ones for the JT, as you can see they wrap around the tail which to me looks pretty dam good and would like to see them develop these for the JL

Those do look good.
Sponsored