Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
@ORACLElights

Do you know if the size dimensions match the OEM LED lights? Or at least fairly closely? Trying to see if the rugged ridge taillight guard will fit them. Really like how it looks even though it barely adds any protection. And I love the smoked look if your lights.
Let me see if I can get exact measurements for you, but I believe they are fairly similar to the oem.
Sponsored

davidafuller

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUS (Granite Crystal)
Occupation
CPA
Has anyone done the ORACLE-suggested mod when using stock LED with BSM?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing

mw712

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU
@ORACLElights

I have the factory LED package, however they do not have the BSM system. Would the smoked/tinted tail lights still act as a “plug and play” install or would they still require rewiring. Basically, is the rewiring only necessary if the tail lights have BSM?

davidafuller

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
CPA
@ORACLElights

I have the factory LED package, however they do not have the BSM system. Would the smoked/tinted tail lights still act as a “plug and play” install or would they still require rewiring. Basically, is the rewiring only necessary if the tail lights have BSM?
I know I’m not ORACLE but yes, these would be PnP. You’d snip the load equalizers as you wouldn’t need them. But no rewiring needed.

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
@ORACLElights

I snipped the the resistors out and still had a random bulb out warning. I had to set my Tazer to non led lights and it stopped. I am sure I am not the norm but just letting you know it could happen

davidafuller

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
CPA
I snipped the the resistors out and still had a random bulb out warning. I had to set my Tazer to non led lights and it stopped. I am sure I am not the norm but just letting you know it could happen
I get bulb out every time I turn the car on. I have factory LED (tail light only, w/ BSM) tails and snipped the resistor. It stops after a second so I’ve learned not to care.

Sponsored

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
I get bulb out every time I turn the car on. I have factory LED (tail light only, w/ BSM) tails and snipped the resistor. It stops after a second so I’ve learned not to care.
Yeah the hyper flash on the signal bothered a little but besides that you dont see warning. Just letting him know its fixable with tazer

davidafuller

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
CPA
Yeah the hyper flash on the signal bothered a little but besides that you dont see warning. Just letting him know its fixable with tazer
only problem I’ve had with these things (besides that hellish swap/rewiring) is I’ve been told it looks like they’re not on during the day. I just think said family members are blind haha but I do hope I never get pulled over for it.

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
only problem I’ve had with these things (besides that hellish swap/rewiring) is I’ve been told it looks like they’re not on during the day. I just think said family members are blind haha but I do hope I never get pulled over for it.
I havent really noticed that but I have had smoked tails for so long

davidafuller

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
CPA
Is this a "sequential" light? If not, does Oracle have one?
the tails are not sequential, no. and to my knowledge they don’t make any (yet).
Sponsored