First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Firefighter
I just have a small 7" light bar below the bumper tapped to my reverse wire, lights up great and you can actually use the back up camera at night :)
I like that idea. I just put these lights on and noticed the dimness of the reverse light. Can you post a photo of that setup?
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
So I did not read all of this so forgive me if it has been brought up. The post title states jeep wrangler 2018 to 2020, then it states made to fit all JL wranglers? so which is it?

Also those reverse lights you are showing don't work on a base jeep unless I want to attempt to cut my own holes in my bumper, because I don't have that bumper with the factory lights or reflectors or whatever was in those holes from the OEM.

Thanks

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
I like that idea. I just put these lights on and noticed the dimness of the reverse light. Can you post a photo of that setup?
I'm going to mount up a slightly different setup w/ (2) 6" bars tucked up just below the bumper, I'll be sure to post up the details, hopefully get it done tomorrow.

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
So I did not read all of this so forgive me if it has been brought up. The post title states jeep wrangler 2018 to 2020, then it states made to fit all JL wranglers? so which is it?

Also those reverse lights you are showing don't work on a base jeep unless I want to attempt to cut my own holes in my bumper, because I don't have that bumper with the factory lights or reflectors or whatever was in those holes from the OEM.

Thanks
This thread is like 3 years old. At the time it was created, there was nothing beyond 2020. They'll fit all JLs (not sure about the XR package with the spacer, but I don't see why they wouldn't). Their website says 2018-2021, and I assume it'll be updated to include 2022 soon.

https://www.oraclelights.com/products/oracle-jeep-wrangler-jl-black-series-led-tail-lights

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing

Thanks
Like YippieKiYayMrFalcon mentioned, the original post is from 2019. The most up-to-date info will always be on our product page that is updated as needed. Yes, these smoked tail lights fit any JL without the LED package.

The reverse lights mentioned pop into the place where factory reflectors would be. So yes, if you don't have those reflectors in your rear bumper, then those lighting modules would not work for you.

Let us know if you have other questions, and we'll be happy to help.

-Rachel

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Joe, here's them installed, I wanted a bit smaller setup than I originally had and these are real slim, so less chance of any contact issues when wheeling. They come in two versions, I got the flood set, so it's got a wider and taller beam, the spot set is about half the coverage but more intense. Haven't checked them in the dark yet but they seem to have decent lumens for the smaller amp draw. These don't draw enough current to worry about needing a relay.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XHXLMYT

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle Jeep Wrangler JL “black series” LED Tail Light IMG_0877.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle Jeep Wrangler JL “black series” LED Tail Light IMG_0873.JPG
Sponsored