Sponsored

Oracle Halo on Mopar LED headlights

JLDubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon JL
Hi this is my first post to the forum and I’m just looking to see if anyone has any advice? We live in Dubai and recently bought the 2019 Rubicon, we have the LED package but it does not have the Halo lights. Jeep told us that the hardware is installed but due to the road laws here the software isn’t installed to allow them to run and they cannot be activated. So we bought an Oracle Halo Kit. We have removed the lenses and tried to wire them in but the Halo doesn’t reflect around the headlight unit and instead we just see the light as two bright spots where the LED’s are placed. Watching the installation video it would appear there should be a different internal bezel that allows the light to reflect around the unit properly. Despite being told the hardware for the Halos is installed it obviously isn’t so I’m just wondering if anyone here has experienced anything similar or has any advise in how I might get around the problem other than seeing if Oracle will let me return the kit. Many thanks

AE02ECA2-0184-4DB1-9D41-EB27D1C5A55B.jpeg

08AD38D0-6BB5-4A7E-A42C-B64DC4DAD711.jpeg
Sponsored

jeep11639

First Name
saeed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Im also in dubai and was thinking to get the same kit.. Did you find a way to fix the problem

OP
OP

JLDubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon JL
Im also in dubai and was thinking to get the same kit.. Did you find a way to fix the problem
No, unfortunately we couldn’t find a fix so had to send them back. We bought the ones that stick on the outside of the lens instead

OP
OP

JLDubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon JL
We took the headlight apart and unfortunately this isn’t the case in Dubai. There was no LED present and so we put the Oracle one in where there should have been a bulb and unfortunately it just gives 2 bright spots at the top and bottom of the light and doesn’t give the Halo look as there is some kind of reflector missing that would guide the light around the headlight. Hopefully it’s different on the UK model for you.
Sponsored