Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Hi Dylan, we're sorry to see your trouble here. Give me just a moment, and I'll reply to your PM with more information to assist here. Thanks all for the comments!

-Rachel
Advertisement

OP
OP

dhpt99

First Name
Dylan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Wrangler Sahara Ecodiesel
So I did Oracles advise and put in LED reverse light bulbs and now everything works perfect. It was overloading with the factory halogen back up bulbs

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
So I did Oracles advise and put in LED reverse light bulbs and now everything works perfect. It was overloading with the factory halogen back up bulbs
Glad to hear you are back up and running after making that switch, Dylan! Feel free to reach out if we can assist you again in the future.

-Rachel

BajaJL

First Name
Gilberto
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I spliced right into the taillight. I reached out to Oracle and haven’t heard a response yet but when I do I’ll update the thread
Hi Dylan, would love to hear the update, I just installed mine yesterday, and they intermittently, they seem to light up as soon as I put the lever in reverse, the second after I feel the transmission engaging (in reverse) they go off...

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, 2020 JLUR, 2003 TJ
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

dhpt99

First Name
Dylan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Wrangler Sahara Ecodiesel
Hi Dylan, would love to hear the update, I just installed mine yesterday, and they intermittently, they seem to light up as soon as I put the lever in reverse, the second after I feel the transmission engaging (in reverse) they go off...
see post 17. And with the new led bulbs I haven’t had a single issue.And the oracles made a world of difference backing up at night.

Advertisement

Smart Stop Start

Advertisement