Sponsored

Options for carrying 7 or 8 ft Fishing Rods ???

N.C. Jeeper

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Real Estate- I can help you buy or sell anywhere!
Thanks for your input, would these hold up a roof top tent as well? I'll check them out when I'm free soon
Although I do not have one, yes, from what I understand the Backbone system with the Pioneer Platform is idea for most RTT’s.
Sponsored

Santos_Prod.

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Jeep Willy's wrangler unlimited
Although I do not have one, yes, from what I understand the Backbone system with the Pioneer Platform is idea for most RTT’s.
Thank you so much. the only part holding me back is... I want to hold just kayaks up there and camping trips cargo.. what would you say i get ? From your experience w rhino rack a tent would be a goal but... Not in a rush to buy a RTT or awning

N.C. Jeeper

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Real Estate- I can help you buy or sell anywhere!
Thank you so much. the only part holding me back is... I want to hold just kayaks up there and camping trips cargo.. what would you say i get ? From your experience w rhino rack a tent would be a goal but... Not in a rush to buy a RTT or awning
I like the Backbone system with Rhino Rack’s low mount feet and Vortex bars. I also like Thule Hullavators to hold the boats. But hold on, they’re very pricey! Work great though. I’m not sure how to incorporate camping gear storage with Kayak cradles at the same time. If you only have one kayak, you could have cradles on one side and run a small basket or sky box on the other side?

Call Rhino Rack, I believe their US dealer is in Colorado. They’re super helpful at building you a system that fits your needs. Hope this helps.

stephanadams

First Name
stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw
Assembled and wired it so far. Final plan is to use the side wood rails to mount 9' sections of 6" PVC, cap one end and have a screw on removable cap at the other end.

Sponsored

Last edited: