SSinGA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2018 JLUR, 2016 JKRHR, 2012 JKU Sahara
Update on the initial post:
Wife has definitely made up her mind, we are going with some Warn DiamondCutter wheels, 0 offset with some 315/70/17 Cooper STT Pro's. First set of Cooper's, hope they do well.

Local 4x4 shop is telling me (actually just a specific know-it-all that I always seem to get into it with) that I need a minimum of 4" of lift to run 37's on the trail. From what I've read I don't think that's true, you guys please sanity check me here.

Plan is to pick up the aforementioned 315's and Warn wheels and use for local trail and DD responsibilities, also having another set of wheels with 37's installed and ready to throw on at any time to do some more serious wheeling.

Would the RK 2.5" lift be enough to be able to run 35's or 37's on the trail with a 0 offset wheel?

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...2-5in-max-travel-no-limits-tt-system-lift-kit
Our experience with the Cooper STT Pros has been excellent.

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
I just got my lower control arms delivered, first box from the kit i bought last week.. I can't believe how beefy these things are.. I am actually worried the rest of my components are going to get stressed by this thing.

ML7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I had a set of RK lower front arms and sent them back before installing because of the bends for clearance and I already bought my rims and dont want to reduce the turning radius. I am getting the Clayton lowers and have the Mopar 2" lift. If I was going to start over and not try to save any money I would get the RK springs, pads and shocks and the Clayton control arms and Steersmarts track bars, this gives the best of all the worlds in my mind.
Sponsored