Sponsored

Opinions on Fab Fours products?

kwilliford93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Opinions on fab fours? Thinking about ordering their stubby bumper. It’s exactly what I’m looking for but someone told me today that I’ll get “laughed at as a jeeper” with it. Didn’t elaborate as to why (yet). If it’s a petty reason I really don’t care as it’s my $$ paying for it lol. If it’s a quality related issue then that’s a different story to me, but from what I’ve read it seems like people really like the one I was going to order. Not a bad price either. Thoughts? Experiences? Thank you
Sponsored

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Opinions on fab fours? Thinking about ordering their stubby bumper. It’s exactly what I’m looking for but someone told me today that I’ll get “laughed at as a jeeper” with it. Didn’t elaborate as to why (yet). If it’s a petty reason I really don’t care as it’s my $$ paying for it lol. If it’s a quality related issue then that’s a different story to me, but from what I’ve read it seems like people really like the one I was going to order. Not a bad price either. Thoughts? Experiences? Thank you
I don't know what specifically the person that warned you was referring to, but they may have been talking about the Fab Four Grumper..

OP
OP

kwilliford93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
I don't know what specifically the person that warned you was referring to, but they may have been talking about the Fab Four Grumper..
Ah. Yeah I know what you’re talking about. That look isn’t for me but I don’t judge. You like what you like. This is the one I’m referencing
Jeep Wrangler JL Opinions on Fab Fours products? 7B57D8BE-CD2A-4664-9223-053293E5D356

Sponsored

NoahVD

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Almost went with that bumper but northridge 4x4 had another stubby on sale for half the price. Its a nice looking bumper

OP
OP

kwilliford93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
I'm guess because most of what they build looks ridiculous.
On a serious note lol some of it is “to taste” I get it, but there’s a market for everything. The one I’m looking at is more traditional. I saw several on their site that were more traditional leaning but just too expensive for me. I posted it in another reply too but here’s the one I’m gravitating toward
Jeep Wrangler JL Opinions on Fab Fours products? EA786A3C-E080-411A-BC80-904998785499

OP
OP

kwilliford93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Almost went with that bumper but northridge 4x4 had another stubby on sale for half the price. Its a nice looking bumper
I’m all for keeping some extra $$ in my pocket, I’ll check it out thank you

EZMFE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Opinions on fab fours?

I like the rear fenders for the JL. If they had something for the front that wasn't so extreme I'd go for it.

Not sure if you have seen this but check out the half doors on this Toyota. They are above and beyond anything you have seen...

Don't drool too much :)

OP
OP

kwilliford93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
I like the rear fenders for the JL. If they had something for the front that wasn't so extreme I'd go for it.

Not sure if you have seen this but check out the half doors on this Toyota. They are above and beyond anything you have seen...

Don't drool too much :)

Yeah I saw those too. After this my next move is going to be those road armor fenders. By far the best I’ve seen to date. And as for those doors I’m not even gonna look up how much those are lol

Sponsored

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
Agree with you its your money and you spend it how you like, fab four's bad reputation isnt about quality like many of the cheap bumpers, but on styling. The came to become popular because of their grumper line and being plastered on every show jeep which more or less pissed off every off road jeep owner.

werewolf4805

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I have their front stubby bumper and have no complaints. The powder coating got a little dinged up in shipping, but the quality and fit was perfect for me. I would buy it again.
Jeep Wrangler JL Opinions on Fab Fours products? ACDB7F6D-690D-4425-9D49-51E8DFEB0349

OP
OP

kwilliford93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Thanks everyone, I went ahead and ordered it because ultimately the stubby one is the exact look I wanted and I can’t justify not getting what I want based on popularity vote, besides if I get laughed at it won’t be any different than any other day lololol but I appreciate everyone’s input as always thank you