Sponsored

Opinions/advice on buying old stock 2018 JLU?

Ksvette

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu sport s
I bought an 18 about a week ago, from a horrible situation for negotiation. My JK blew it's motor 1000 feet from the lot.

Anyway, got a pretty loaded spurt S. It was stickered at over 45. Got it in the 36 range. It is technically "used" as the dealership actually bought it to cash in on incentives, then was blowing them all out. It had 45 miles on it

Going for a discounted 18 is a great idea, but your options may be limited. Mine has trailer package, cold weather, convience, Alpine, granite crystal wheels, turbo, anti spin, etc etc. Only thing missing is hard top, side steps, and the larger screen. I would have liked the screen just to get Android auto. But, all in all I love the Jeep. It has some things I wouldn't have gotten (soft top and 2.0 turbo) that I have already found I LOVE. And missing one, the screen.

IMG_20190628_193005.jpg
Sponsored

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

I bought an 18 about a week ago, from a horrible situation for negotiation. My JK blew it's motor 1000 feet from the lot.

Anyway, got a pretty loaded spurt S. It was stickered at over 45. Got it in the 36 range. It is technically "used" as the dealership actually bought it to cash in on incentives, then was blowing them all out. It had 45 miles on it

Going for a discounted 18 is a great idea, but your options may be limited. Mine has trailer package, cold weather, convience, Alpine, granite crystal wheels, turbo, anti spin, etc etc. Only thing missing is hard top, side steps, and the larger screen. I would have liked the screen just to get Android auto. But, all in all I love the Jeep. It has some things I wouldn't have gotten (soft top and 2.0 turbo) that I have already found I LOVE. And missing one, the screen.

IMG_20190628_193005.jpg
Nice looking Jeep! Those wheels look great on the blue/black fender combo...

Ksvette

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu sport s
Nice looking Jeep! Those wheels look great on the blue/black fender combo...
I agree. Another thing I wouldn't have gotten if I was ordering, because I would have been to cheap lol. But I do love.
Sponsored